CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sex attacks in Europe

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You thick cunt.

Who drives the Taxis and runs the Take aways in Oldham, Rochdale and Rotherham ?

Asian Kurds!

Cretin.

So you frequent all these areas do you Spunky.....yes I can just see you cruising around the gay bars of Yorkshire in the back of said hackney carraige......do the golf clubs and pheasant shoots open quite late in the areas you mentioned.

Its all unravelling isn't it my unintelligent friend....that's the trouble with constant lying....its such hard work to keep track of what one has said.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

So you frequent all these areas do you Spunky.....yes I can just see you cruising around the gay bars of Yorkshire in the back of said hackney carraige......do the golf clubs and pheasant shoots open quite late in the areas you mentioned.

Its all unravelling isn't it my unintelligent friend....that's the trouble with constant lying....its such hard work to keep track of what one has said.

Or making your own fictional ripostes and distortion.

I read the broadsheets most days so see most of the more sordid areas of life exposed. Areas you'd fit in rather snugly.

Just now, Punkape said:

I read the broadsheets most days so see most of the more sordid areas of life exposed. Areas you'd fit in rather snugly.

Is that not what the Corner's about?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Yes of course you are quite the man with his finger on the nations pulse.....well informed and totally aware of whats occurring around the world.

What world that is remains a mystery to most of us here.... Perhaps the Jugged hare flavour pot noodle you consumed earlier was past its sell by date and you are a figment of you own distorted imagination.....try hurting yourself to see if you can still feel pain.  

Just now, luke swarm said:

Yes of course you are quite the man with his finger on the nations pulse.....well informed and totally aware of whats occurring around the world.

What world that is remains a mystery to most of us here.... Perhaps the Jugged hare flavour pot noodle you consumed earlier was past its sell by date and you are a figment of you own distorted imagination.....try hurting yourself to see if you can still feel pain.  

Buy the Aga.

Stick your head in.

Get a friend to finish you off with Kerosene.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Buy the Aga.

Stick your head in.

Get a friend to finish you off with Kerosene.

what gas mark shall I tell her to set it at Spunky.

By the way.....how the fuck did your landlord let you fit an aga into your tiny little smegma smelling bedsit....very understanding person I must say.

my work here is done nighty night then.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

what gas mark shall I tell her to set it at Spunky.

By the way.....how the fuck did your landlord let you fit an aga into your tiny little smegma smelling bedsit....very understanding person I must say.

my work here is done nighty night then.

Her ?

Him more likely.

Set high.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It has been reported that Swedish police "hushed up" a large number of sex attacks made by migrants to avoid reprisals. 

Cologne and other cities in Germany also have the same sort of problems. 

It seems women from the Middle East and Africa suffer this all the time, that explains why they feel they have to cover up. 

Filthy fucking cunts who can't respect what is being done for them by abusing our women.They should be fucking thrown back to the shithole they came from after a bit of "treatment" by the locals.

Treatment, as you say,then fuck them off into the north Atlantic on the raft they landed with.  Sand slithering little cunts don't know what high waters are, yet.  

It's coming out now that there were more attacks in at least half a dozen other European countries on New years Eve.

These fucking animals need their knackers cut off and fucking fed to them.

And any whining, leftie, apologist bastard needs locking in a room with a dozen of the cunts and forcefully fucked to death.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Here is a quote from Winston Churchill in 1899, unabridged version of 

The River War: An Historical Account of the Reconquest of the Soudan.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. 

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. 

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Says it all really, times do not change! Not when they are governed by a backward ideology based on a man flying up to heaven on a winged horse!

A man not afraid to speak out or criticise!

54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. 

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. 

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Says it all really, times do not change! Not when they are governed by a backward ideology based on a man flying up to heaven on a winged horse!

Medieval bastards but the inevitable cries of racism from the leftie apologists kills any debate stone fucking dead. You can be sure that not one of the "let them in" brigade would want any of the fuckers actually living near them. "Look how cool, liberal and open-minded we are....by the way, don't let the cunts live near me and fuck up my neighbourhood."

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Winston Churchill went to Harrow and served in the Army as a cavalry officer.

Good quote and it's broadly right, but Churchill was a nasty, useless, drunken, upper class warmongering piece of shit who fucked up everything he touched. I've never understood the adulation and near Godlike status he now receives. Post war Britain was far more clued up and voted the fat drunken cunt out ASAP.

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, deebom said:

Good quote and it's broadly right, but Churchill was a nasty, useless, drunken, upper class warmongering piece of shit who fucked up everything he touched. I've never understood the adulation and near Godlike status he now receives. Post war Britain was far more clued up and voted the fat drunken cunt out ASAP.

I have never been a fan of the tories, or a lot of his personal policies and the man also made a few monumental cock ups Dardanelles campaign for example). However, against a foreign scourge he knew how to rouse the nation.

Now it appears that a welcome party in Cologne for refugees two months ago turned into a mass groping session, but the authorities failed to report it incase they appeared........wait for it, FUCKING RACIST!!!!!

Any cunt in any country in any position of power who are part of any cover-up should be fucking jailed, I'm fucking sick of these scared, spineless cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Winston Churchill went to Harrow and served in the Army as a cavalry officer.

So did my father...

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well, we can't all be 100% perfect.

Maybe not, but I am....

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, MikeD said:

Now it appears that a welcome party in Cologne for refugees two months ago turned into a mass groping session, but the authorities failed to report it incase they appeared........wait for it, FUCKING RACIST!!!!!

Any cunt in any country in any position of power who are part of any cover-up should be fucking jailed, I'm fucking sick of these scared, spineless cunts.

Cant help feeling that we as a nation have been groomed over recent years.