CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another boat tragedy

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
On February 3, 2016 at 4:29 AM, Manky said:

I am applying for a grant to open a great white shark breeding centre in Kos. My business plan predicts 5,000 can be released into the Med within 3 months. The only problem is feeding them.

Any suggestions?

A question:. Have you prepared a contingency against the nippers looking for shark fins?  While sharks SHOULD be relatively maintenance free pets, there are those cunts determined to ruin the whole shark keeping experience. Hence, your viable and renewable food source. A few of the defective destroyers manned by shark enthusiast exconvicts who agree to shark duty to dodge the death penalty should be perfect. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31 January 2016 at 0:58 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Donald Cunt just said their are better than 47 towns under complete Sharia rule in England. A bit of a stretch, I think. The cunts might want that, and turn up to protest and bray for it, but it hasn't become reality. Wy is the cunt using us for his venomous diatribe ridden, shit cunt fest of a campaign, anyway. Somebody should sort that cunt out by dragging him over pieces of scrap metal and immersing him in bio hazardous medical waste. 

Wiz, this is just it. There are plenty more local cunts worth a pop than cunts fleeing a war torn shit hole, especially one exacerbated by our own yank-goaded troops.

This bollocks does seem a little less pronounced here over the last month, for as you say Donald seems to have enough spite for the whole of the western world without any other cunt chucking his tuppence worth in. For me, though I cannot be arsed with local places taking on global problems, any time Spunk Trump says something re this I feel inclined to think the opposite, such a fucking cunt is he.