CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's really not 'News'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

A breast octopuss!!

My abacus makes that half a breast octopus, unless you've been getting your kicks sucking on the tits of a cow you filthy Cravendale loving cunt.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

My abacus makes that half a breast octopus, unless you've been getting your kicks sucking on the tits of a cow you filthy Cravendale loving cunt.

Good work, Drew.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that my spell check makes it octopus, Ding. Take your extra S and shove it up your fucking arse, you piss taking cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good work, Drew.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that my spell check makes it octopus, Ding. Take your extra S and shove it up your fucking arse, you piss taking cunt.

Good point. I assumed that anybody posting on here would have at least the ability to add up to four or eight even using breasts as counters. I considered it to be a step to far to expect posters to spell correctly even for Dings limited intelligence

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good point. I assumed that anybody posting on here would have at least the ability to add up to four or eight even using breasts as counters. I considered it to be a step to far to expect posters to spell correctly even for Dings limited intelligence

I can't stress this enough. Never, and I mean never, underestimate Ding's capacity for stupidity.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Good work, Drew.

Dozy cunts, it's a reference to that welsh cunt on Coupling when he was talking about a threesome.... even the extra S...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Assuming this is a nom about regional news being shit, I present exhibit A for deliberation: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-35894591

Shit, figuratively and literally. 

I see your shit and raise you Springsteen Explains the US Election...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35890784

Guest JackoTC
On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM, nocti said:

John Twattersby from Stoke On Trent's stamp collection finally reaching triple figures really does deserve some of the limelight, doesn't it?

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Right, Ding, fucking hell, it appears you've missed the point, yet again. Ask your handler to explain things to you before posting, please.

Not really.. the BBC making news out of none-news... it's all shit spouting, much like you, Decs, Luke, and the other sackless prick.  Lots of words, but no meaning.