CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who rewrite history

Eddie

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Seeing as that nearly anything I ever post leads to accusations of Nazism and racism, I might as will be a racist Nazi. Criticism has been stifled by our elite which is a bit like 1984. So who are the real Nazis and racists 

How can this country be racist when that ugly fat silverback, L'Abbott the Hutt becomes shadow home secretary. Quite a step up from picking cotton. The lady done good for herself.

That I'm afraid is blatantly racist.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I work with a number of immigrants from Europe who are forever telling me how shit Britain is, weather, cuisine, racist Brexiteers etc. If I said to them they can fuck off back to where they come from, they are not prisoners here, I would be sacked in minutes.

Where did you appear from and when?

A friend of mine can trace his ancestors back to the Norman conquest. They were granted lands near Gloucester in the Domesday Book. I wouldn't suggest he fucks off back to Normandy....maybe you would? Where do you draw the line in the sand and when?

Where the fuck did you come from ?  Are you Black or Asian?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That I'm afraid is blatantly racist.

Factual I think. Do you deny she is ugly? Do you deny she is fat? Do you deny she is built like a silverback gorilla? Do you deny she is a dead ringer for Jabba the Hutt? Do you deny that cotton picking was an employment of people of colour in the past?

No?  I thought not because it is all true.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Where did you appear from and when?

A friend of mine can trace his ancestors back to the Norman conquest. They were granted lands near Gloucester in the Domesday Book.

Where the fuck did you come from ?  Are you Black or Asian?

Fuck knows. I have a name from Scotland but have had adoptions in the family. They say that 1 in 6 people on earth are Chinese. Now there is me, mum, dad Janice, Susan and Su Win Mong. I think it is Susan because non of the rest of us can use chopsticks.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Factual I think. Do you deny she is ugly? Do you deny she is fat? Do you deny she is built like a silverback gorilla? Do you deny she is a dead ringer for Jabba the Hutt? Do you deny that cotton picking was an employment of people of colour in the past?

No?  I thought not because it is all true.

You imply she picks cotton which she doesn't and it used to be a slaves activity so that's not good.

She's far too small to be compared to a Siverback Gorilla which can be over 800lb.So you're fucking wrong there.

She's not obese.

She's not very attractive fair enough.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:
  1. You imply she picks cotton which she doesn't and it used to be a slaves activity so that's not good.
  2. She's far too small to be compared to a Siverback Gorilla which can be over 800lb.So you're fucking wrong there.
  3. She's not obese.
  4. She's not very attractive fair enough.
  1. A reference to historical facts and ancestry, something you don't seem to be able to comprehend
  2. Prove it.
  3. Yes she is, medically and casually.
  4. Understatement is not your usual modus.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck knows. I have a name from Scotland but have had adoptions in the family. They say that 1 in 6 people on earth are Chinese. Now there is me, mum, dad Janice, Susan and Su Win Mong. I think it is Susan because non of the rest of us can use chopsticks.

If you threw a banana at Dianne Abbot you would be arrested.

If you threw one at David Furnish he'd stuff it up Elton's arse....

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You imply she picks cotton which she doesn't and it used to be a slaves activity so that's not good.

She's far too small to be compared to a Siverback Gorilla which can be over 800lb.So you're fucking wrong there.

She's not obese.

You fucking knobhead. She's fucking horrible.

Guest Extremecunt
On 11/10/2016 at 1:33 PM, Punkape said:

She's not obese.

Unlike you punky, you can trace your ancestors to the lil Jon family of Sherwood forest lol. Bryan Adams was a cunt

Edited by Extremecunt