CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision Song Cuntest

and

All the women on Eurovision look like cheap Eastern European hookers..... All the men look like they know what's in their rose garden and they like fancy cakes.   Even that Irish cock  swallower commenting on this shite thinks it's utter stale spunk.  Why as licence payers do we have to watch this fucking shit.....why can't we have more Gardenng programmes at prime time Saturday night....Monty Don digging his garden again, showing us how to succesfully bury those two young European hikers we murdered in the vegetable patch?  Titmarsh just puts them through the shredder and sprays them on the lawn as weed killer.  DIY sos could show us how to seal a Euro gay cunt into a plastic bag and nail gun them into a stud partition wall.... Now that would be good TV.

15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

All the women on Eurovision look like cheap Eastern European hookers..... All the men look like they know what's in their rose garden and they like fancy cakes.   Even that Irish clock swallower commenting on this shite thinks it's utter stale spunk.  Why as licence payers do we have to watch this fucking shit.....why can't we have more Gardenng programmes at prime time Saturday night....Monty Don digging his garden again, showing us how to succesfully bury those two young European hikers we murdered in the vegetable patch?  Titmarsh just puts them through the shredder and sprays them on the lawn as weed killer.  DIY sos could show us how to seal A euro gay cunt into a plastic bag and nail gun them into a stud partition wall.... Now that would be good TV.

"clock swallower"? 

To be fair, I'm sure he loves a good hard tick.

• 1 month later...
On 14 May 2016 at 7:46 PM, r-soles said:

So, it's the night of the Eurovision Song Cuntest, I couldn't give a fuck, but I will say this, if we don't win, you Euro cunts can say goodbye to your biggest and stupidest financial benefactor, so bear that in mind when you cast you vote for another shit song from Norway, you cunts.

euro2010.png

Is this how the EU government vote for every law?    Well fuck em we have left !  

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, r-soles said:

Don't say I didn't warn you, you EU cock-gobbling, knob-jockey cunts.

Sandie Shaw is a has been puppet on a string cunt.