CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queens waffle

Neil

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I don't know Fullers Pride is a decent enough drop or used to be......the very best beer is still in the midlands and I am not taking the piss....its just a pity that the midlands itself is so fucking shit. 

My theory is that when life is hard and grim like it was here when we had a heavy industry ....the beer is an escape and has to be good.

M&B and Adnams were both OK. I used to booze in Walsall a lot and The British Oak in Bloxwich.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, neil298 said:

Does anyone actually give a fuck what this decrepit old cunt has got to say?She's fed the lines from the government propaganda machine and spouts it out like she really gives a fuck,only suprising omission was the propaganda about leaving the EU.Shut the fuck up your majesty,you havn't got a fucking clue what goes on in the real world   ps camilla is a cunt

You and the queen can both fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
On 18/05/2016 at 6:30 PM, neil298 said:

Does anyone actually give a fuck what this decrepit old cunt has got to say?She's fed the lines from the government propaganda machine and spouts it out like she really gives a fuck,only suprising omission was the propaganda about leaving the EU.Shut the fuck up your majesty,you havn't got a fucking clue what goes on in the real world   ps camilla is a cunt

Be fair now neil. After all she did say "everyone has the right to high speed broadband". Other things come second, you know, like looking after the country's resources, creating jobs, securing the future of the nhs, protecting us from being taken over by johnny foreigner, no, providing thick cunts with high speed broadband so they can log into their facebook accounts a little bit faster, well that's ok then. Obsolete cunt.

She doesn't give a fuck about the NHS,she has one to one personal health care 24/7,speaking from personal experience the NHS are the eighth wonder,how the fuck anyone who works for them has any energy and drive to go to work each day fucking astounds me.Not just queenie but any ivory towered cunt can just fuck off