CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm out of likes but hear hear. Nobody has a fucking clue, especially not Monumental who had probably never even been on the electoral roll in Dagenham until last week.

Stratford district voted OUT.

only the filthy rich areas  and London voted REMAIN in England.   The other principality states had other agendas anyway with wee Jimmy Cranky and the IRA.

You are right though Stickers...... No one has a fucking clue how to run things now.  But It's good to know that it's going to be our own  fuck ups, not those of unelected Brussels and their Eurovision Song Contest like attitude to the UK.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It may be a good time to work on a new nom, quince.

Fuck the yacht saga, it's making you look a total tool. 

I have faith that you can out long-wind MC with an absolute corker, you just need to believe in yourself. 

Bubbles, you know I love you, which is why I am going to queef you out the nom of your fuck-ing dreams. Just abide in me.

15 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I don't think someone should be able to vote unless they demonstrate an IQ of over 120. 

The future of this country has been decided by the type of people who are apoplectic at the fact that there is a Polish food aisle in their local Asda. The type of people who don't have a clue about the economic instability that will now ensue, and all because they didn't like seeing tinned stuffed cabbage leaves on the shelves.

Sure, the out campaign attracted narrow minded bigots. But many people who voted to remain were only worried about how much their holiday and flight would cost, and the inconvenience of needing a different passport. Maybe not bigoted, but just as narrow minded.

The club has lost its second biggest contributor. It is effectively closed to new members.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Paddy is a moron spud thick Mick, Breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick. 
Anything floors him if he can't fight or drink it, Round 'em up in Ulster - tow it out and sink it.

You can keep your gza, your rza and your flangy west and fuck off back to your fried chicken party mmm-mmmmm, yessah. Fucking shame on you, next time I'm in hyndland, you're as dead as fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sure, the out campaign attracted narrow minded bigots. But many people who voted to remain were only worried about how much their holiday and flight would cost, and the inconvenience of needing a different passport. Maybe not bigoted, but just as narrow minded.

The club has lost its second biggest contributor. It is effectively closed to new members.

Shut up , thicko. Was that the case fuck, ask anyone 16-30 how they voted - regardless where they live , bollocks,  they voted stay. And not for holidays, they feel fucked out of entry to housing primarily and do not want shake up. Great times for them in a fucked cunt of a place in 20 years when all these old pricks like Manky are dead, and there's nobody about that wished for it. Arseholes like Manky say they are A-ok with never leaving Blighty don't need to why would you blah blah blah . Fucking examine your info

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up , thicko. Was that the case fuck, ask anyone 16-30 how they voted - regardless where they live , bollocks,  they voted stay. And not for holidays, they feel fucked out of entry to housing primarily and do not want shake up. Great times for them in a fucked cunt of a place in 20 years when all these old pricks like Manky are dead, and there's nobody about that wished for it. Arseholes like Manky say they are A-ok with never leaving Blighty don't need to why would you blah blah blah . Fucking examine your info

I really don't know what you are referring to and why you have to offer abuse when I only state facts impartially. The campaign was full of lies on both sides. It was a question about self determination, anything else is all propaganda.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Little Englanders like Monumental fuck up are what stopped this being Great Britain a long time ago. Small minded, inward looking and lets build a wall mentality. Heard someone say in a radio interview, in a very thick accent "voted leave, dunno why I did it, but I did", democracy is truly wasted on these cunts.

Alfie, you've fucking soared in my chart of cunts. Fucking Britain! It isn't only England , it's an idea. We have a way of doing things and interacting with those that know less , for the purpose of their betterment and ours, be it civil engineered, yard built , and always hard won. These slimy cash/out  pricks would spunk on the provinces and industrial cores of Britain in two seconds of faggotty weakness , forgetting where the guts of the machine lies or who it has provided for.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alfie, you've fucking soared in my chart of cunts. Fucking Britain! It isn't only England , it's an idea. We have a way of doing things and interacting with those that know less , for the purpose of their betterment and ours, be it civil engineered, yard built , and always hard won. These slimy cash/out  pricks would spunk on the provinces and industrial cores of Britain in two seconds of faggotty weakness , forgetting where the guts of the machine lies or who it has provided for.

The Scottish people were asked about self determination, but declined the opportunity. They have no need for second referendum. They were advised that if they chose to remain part of a United kingdom, one day that Kingdom may choose to leave the European economic and political union.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Scottish people were asked about self determination, but declined the opportunity. They have no need for second referendum. They were advised that if they chose to remain part of a United kingdom, one day that Kingdom may choose to leave the European economic and political union.

I was one of many that voted Union, and to be honest one of the most staunch ones. If I , a born ulsterman , are hesitating in this fiasco  perhaps you should pay heed. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking good British work Quincy .

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

NO not everyone under 30 voted REMAIN......that's another elite ruling class lie and statistically fucking impossible you dick. There were Millions of younger people voted OUT.  Millions voted REMAIN , but that's how it works.....we all have a say. They count the votes and a decision is made. Not best of 3.

Anyway stop being a fucking defeatist cunt, you sound like a surrender monkey Frenchman.   That's what being brought up in a Euro environment has done to the younger population, you are too reliant on the euro breast and can't see a future that you can control yourselves rather than some grey bank clerk from Brussels. It's a corrupt busted flush you are clinging to with Europe.

Also most of the young people outside London and not at university voted out as they are affected more directly by the day to day issues.   Wealthy young people in London and uni have time and money for lofty ideals, and end up living in Canary Wharf or similar elitist citadels which are NOT the real world.  So they can afford to dream and then insulate themselves against the issues.

wake up cunts, the pitch forks are tapping at the window held by both young and old and ethnic communities as well whilst we are at it.  Birmingham was a key out vote and many many million Asians and black communities voted out.   What have they got from the EU, lots of pressure on housing, schools, GPs, under cut on wages, taxes to bale out foreign countries and austerity.  

Who the fuck do you think the 17 million were?   White van drivers over the age of 50.

dont be such a fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was one of many that voted Union, and to be honest one of the most staunch ones. If I , a born ulsterman , are hesitating in this fiasco  perhaps you should pay heed. 

There isn't a fiasco. That happened when the late Ted Heath took the UK into the EEC without the people's consent. The ideal of such a union has been given adequate time and doesn't work for the benefit of the majority of the UK after 43 years and 2 referenda. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

lets crack on and be a United Kingdom again.

the EU are already starting to say they know they are crap and need to sort out their failings too late for us now or is it?

trade deal EEC style .....agree it.....job done....back to where we were in 1975.

we were never a full member anyway.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most of those people who voted remain are gay or generally supportive of the take up the arse or stick it up brigade.

Jeremy Corbyn is a massive twat.

Punk I like you so much that you can come round and fuck my sister sometime.... Keep up the good work you cunt.

15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I concur. I hate to say it, but these nationalist sentiments or whatever they are in the south , are counter to those here north of the border, and it is only numbers that did it. I know "only" numbers , but for Scotland , Northern Ireland , everyone, the outcome is absolute- only that  they do not have a populace sufficient to count , which is a bit of a problem. Divisive as fuck.

Yes that's right...Scotland and Ireland don't count!   Fuck off you self pitying cunt.  At one point the vote was only 3000 apart.  It was the West Midlands block vote that swung it.    Just think, all those Asians and black communities voting OUT you didn't see that coming did you. They didn't feel all sorry for themselves and cry about being ethnic minorities.   Now go and feel useless and sorry for yourselves for ten minutes, then get a grip and sort yourselves out.   We don't want any of those soppy French attitudes in this United Kingdom.

We want you strong and on side,  those fucking sponging back stabbing Eurovision Song Contest voting cunts wouldn't think for two seconds about cutting your budgets or sending you a million refugees to deal with.  They would also close any profitable industry and move it to Lyon or Zagreb overnight if they knew were the fuck Northern Ireland is.  

Calm down carry on, watch them unravel from the outside not painfully from the inside.   Greece has only been papered over the cracks and my city analyst mate said his bank CEO was in favour of OUT.   As are many CEOs.......JCB head man being the most vocal of the big named companies... Google it.

16 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have enough difficulty working out what all these slippery bastards in Westminster get up to. At least in two years time I won't have to understand what the non elected commissioners in Brussels are up to. Self determination is what was central in using my vote to leave. I am still in shock that the stitch up by the establishment didn't work.   

Im fucking with you on that one Beast.......the establishment are fucking gobsmacked..    That Laura Kuntssberg on the BBC had no idea life could go off her elitist script so much so quickly. 

The BBC news has been appallingly biased running up to this event.  Subliminal clever messages in how they present all their stories and questions.

To be fair all the TV channels serve up spin from the elite to keep the masses down trodden.   All debates and stooges planted to enrage audiences at key immigration debate moments to avoid proper debate.

how the fuck it happened God only knows, maybe the elite just thought us plebs incapable of forming our own opinions.

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

It may be a good time to work on a new nom, quince.

Fuck the yacht saga, it's making you look a total tool. 

I have faith that you can out long-wind MC with an absolute corker, you just need to believe in yourself. 

Yes go on Quincy...do it.    Draft a monumentally long nom......... We believe in you!

17 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Little Englanders like Monumental fuck up are what stopped this being Great Britain a long time ago. Small minded, inward looking and lets build a wall mentality. Heard someone say in a radio interview, in a very thick accent "voted leave, dunno why I did it, but I did", democracy is truly wasted on these cunts.

No Alfie.....the continued erosion of our sovereignty power, dilution of our culture on an unprecedented scale and pace, together with a generation of politically correct, fagot loving, gay in your face soppy Eurovision song voting cunt like you....is what stopped Britain being Great.

New rule number 1...... Anyone saying Britain is shit can either take a permenant holiday in downtown Damascus, or face south, start walking and when they reach the white cliffs of Dover, keep walking.

The vote is over, now don't cry, be a good boy and play nicely together.   Those cunts over sausage side are far from happy as they have had their hand in your pocket for 43 years and now they have to find some other gullible cunts to swindle.  Let's stick together and crack on.  

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Markets are fucked - overall drop 8%, the 250 down 13%, Brit finance houses instantly down 30%. Idiots like mc reckon this is good and balances the immigration issue? And there's that fuck Cameron fucking off, pussy assed little bitch that he is. Fucking sweated from 2007-2013, now it's very likely right back in the shit. 

Ok, let's just look at this piece of economics homework.  The currency market rose last week in its biggest surge sine 1985 rising over 5%, then yes it has dropped by about 6% in a day......alarming or just back to where it was and self levelling....discuss 25 marks awarded for this question.

FTSE 250 down 13% is the obigitory pre planned knee jerk reaction and profiteering of traders. Fuck me don't you think they knew there was a referendum arranged for yesterday.....it wasn't a shock to them and they all had OUT strategies in place months ago.....FTSE would rise or fall if the Bank of England chief banged his knee on his desk? Discuss with pictures for 25 marks.

Balance the need for large corporates fucking each other over and some monitoring percentage going up and down on a screen, over Quality of life for yourself and you kids and your grandkids.  Can this rock really absorb and be home to 95 million people by 2040? Discuss and don't lie now for 50 marks, Quality of life v notional % on a bank reporting screen.

Are We right back in the shit, or were we in the shit and now out of it? Using the 1992 Black Wednesday event as a referencecase, discuss whether all those lying cunts who tried to force us to give up the pound and control of our interest rates where wrong or monumentally wrong. Does the same lying cunt situation apply now?  Discuss for no marks as it doesn't matter.  If europe is fucked we would have been fucked, if leaving is fucked then what have we lost?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok, let's just look at this piece of economics homework.  The currency market rose last week in its biggest surge sine 1985 rising over 5%, then yes it has dropped by about 6% in a day......alarming or just back to where it was and self levelling....discuss 25 marks awarded for this question.

FTSE 250 down 13% is the obigitory pre planned knee jerk reaction and profiteering of traders. Fuck me don't you think they knew there was a referendum arranged for yesterday.....it wasn't a shock to them and they all had OUT strategies in place months ago.....FTSE would rise or fall if the Bank of England chief banged his knee on his desk? Discuss with pictures for 25 marks.

Balance the need for large corporates fucking each other over and some monitoring percentage going up and down on a screen, over Quality of life for yourself and you kids and your grandkids.  Can this rock really absorb and be home to 95 million people by 2040? Discuss and don't lie now for 50 marks, Quality of life v notional % on a bank reporting screen.

Are We right back in the shit, or were we in the shit and now out of it? Using the 1992 Black Wednesday event as a referencecase, discuss whether all those lying cunts who tried to force us to give up the pound and control of our interest rates where wrong or monumentally wrong. Does the same lying cunt situation apply now?  Discuss for no marks as it doesn't matter.  If europe is fucked we would have been fucked, if leaving is fucked then what have we lost?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Why are you bothering with this line? Course it fucking matters, and has an effect. Pre planned this, scam that , Area 51 the other. Don't be a child. Big uncertainty causes big drop confidence. Affecting thousands of individual, unrelated decision makers and their decisions. Evidencing itself in market reaction. That's your big scam. You sound exactly like the  braying fuckwits up here at referendum time- no point speaking to those without a basic grasp. I hope I'm talking shit, but I think not. And I'm for the uk, so unfortunately you'll find many others here who voted better together  are going to resent having this imposed on them and will want to fuck off. Maybe Europe is fucked, but that process has to start with one country fucking off, and it's us-great. Hard times. Shame Cameron is such a colossal fuck wit prepared to roll the dice on this, for no great reason. What a fucking red faced guilty looking cunt. It's no use denying it- most young people in England didn't want it. Small minded little England cocksmokers like you, your immigration shit, you're why it's fucked.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

The ideal of such a union has been given adequate time and doesn't work for the benefit of the majority of the UK after 43 years and 2 referenda. 

Amidst all this acrimony, let's not lose sight of what's truly important. I'm really not comfortable with your use of the plural gerundive "referenda" here, so please don't do it again. 

On a semi-related note, is the term Grammar Nazi still correct post-Brexit, or are we Grammar Blackshirts now? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You can keep your gza, your rza and your flangy west and fuck off back to your fried chicken party mmm-mmmmm, yessah. Fucking shame on you, next time I'm in hyndland, you're as dead as fuck.

I'm surprised no one has adopted the username "Ghostface Killah" over the years. It has that certain je ne sais quoi about it. (I wonder how we're supposed to say "je ne sais quoi" post-Brexit? It's a fucking minefield.)

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off you bellend.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Im fucking with you on that one Beast.......the establishment are fucking gobsmacked..    That Laura Kuntssberg on the BBC had no idea life could go off her elitist script so much so quickly. 

The BBC news has been appallingly biased running up to this event.  Subliminal clever messages in how they present all their stories and questions.

To be fair all the TV channels serve up spin from the elite to keep the masses down trodden.   All debates and stooges planted to enrage audiences at key immigration debate moments to avoid proper debate.

how the fuck it happened God only knows, maybe the elite just thought us plebs incapable of forming our own opinions.

I didn't watch any of the TV debates. Waste of time, lies verses lies. We didn't need any of them, we didn't need any campaigning from either side. Referenda are expensive to organise, without giving a considerable budget to either side to promote their view. The dialogue about whether we should still be part of the club or leave has been going on for decades, so why people would be influenced either way by a sharp suited politician at an artificial TV construct is mystifying. Those who were eligible to vote would have lived here long enough to formulate an opinion as to whether being in or out was good or bad for their way of life. It should have been called with the minimum of notice, perhaps 5 weeks to get the logistics of delivering the vote would have been adequate. A news and media blackout on the subject and let people decide without undue coercion. It would also give people some responsibility to think for themselves and not have skewed opinions spoon fed to them 24 hours a day through the various easily accessible mediums.