CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slugs … the superslug has landed.

Guest CockUp

Guest CockUp

They've eaten half of my garden.:(

There’s 20000 slugs in the average garden, I have a big rear, so I have 30000 - it’s costing me an arm & leg on slug pellets & the cuntbreeds gobbled my hollyhocks - they are fat cunts, none of them are dead.

This wet summer has give us the superslug & they haven’t hibernated as they normally do.

I don’t have a leaf without a hole in it. Slugs are cunts, fat, ugly, slimey cunts.

Edited by CockUp
missed out 'do'.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Slugs would be under some element of control if the fucking daft hedgehogs learnt the green cross code or the foreign gypsies weren't eating the cunts. 

Can i suggest that you sprinkle the remainder of your slug pellets on your muesli as a crunchy topping. Enjoy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Prof you predictable cunt. You'll be telling us one has got in your knicker drawer and eaten the crotch out of your Tena pants when in actual fact its the acidic discharge from your putrid undercarriage.

2 hours ago, CockUp said:

There’s 20000 slugs in the average garden, I have a big rear, so I have 30000 - it’s costing me an arm & leg on slug pellets & the cuntbreeds gobbled my hollyhocks - they are fat cunts, none of them are dead.

This wet summer has give us the superslug & they haven’t hibernated as they normally do.

I don’t have a leaf without a hole in it. Slugs are cunts, fat, ugly, slimey cunts.

You have my sympathy. 

On reflection, no, you don't. 

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, CockUp said:

You are Barking mad profb

Guest Manky

The trail a slug leaves always looks like the trail of a dead prostitute whose legs have been chopped off when you drag them across a faux marble patio en route to a hole in the back garden. Allegedly.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm rather puzzled by the sudden outbreak of disrespectful comments about vaginal discharge. Even if putrid, it can be a lot of fun investigating the cause with the bird and bringing her back to proper health. 

Im sure Ape would agree with me on this one. 

Guest BrothersQuim
11 hours ago, CockUp said:

This could also apply to Bubbles.

Try encouraging hedgehogs into your garden provided you're far enough out in the sticks to do so, they'll annihilate the problem in no time and cost you fuck all.

Guest Snatch
45 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

This could also apply to Bubbles.

Try encouraging hedgehogs into your garden provided you're far enough out in the sticks to do so, they'll annihilate the problem in no time and cost you fuck all.

Thereby eliminating the slug problem giving the sheep no fucking reason to post on here.

Ever again.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm rather puzzled by the sudden outbreak of disrespectful comments about vaginal discharge. Even if putrid, it can be a lot of fun investigating the cause with the bird and bringing her back to proper health. 

Im sure Ape would agree with me on this one. 

Shit point poorly made. Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, CockUp said:

I think they eat people as well as my hollyhocks:angry:

They also eat rotting vegetation and decomposed dog crap. Ever thought of smearing yourself in it and throwing yourself in?

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, CockUp said:

I think they eat people as well as my hollyhocks:angry:

You could save all of mankind by sacrificing yourself to the slugs.

They will think we all taste like you and won't want to eat anymore humans.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Have you tried eating them? Must be suitable for vegans because they only eat green stuff. I imagine they do shrink a bit when cooked so try them raw with a little salt dip. Let us know how you get on.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, deebom said:

Have you tried talking to them prof? You could say something meaningful to them...

I doubt she'd understand their reply, it'd probably be a bit beyond her level.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/29/2016 at 4:30 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Shit point poorly made. Fuck off.

Have you grassed today Bill?

Have you TRIED to grass today, Bill?  Fuck knows you refuse to gimp yourself to the job centre for real gainful employment.  You might as well do what you have shown an aptitude for, which is snitching and grassing to admin after bawling your eyes out about be grassed.  

Fuck right off.  

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you grassed today Bill?

Have you TRIED to grass today, Bill?  Fuck knows you refuse to gimp yourself to the job centre for real gainful employment.  You might as well do what you have shown an aptitude for, which is snitching and grassing to admin after bawling your eyes out about be grassed.  

Fuck right off.  

At least we're not getting to you sleeve. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/1/2016 at 4:36 AM, Bill Stickers said:

At least we're not getting to you sleeve. 

First, you don't get to me.  You don't have what it takes, and I've told you that many times before.  Special needs class is doing a piss poor job of training you.  Second, who would "we" constitute?  Voices in your head telling you to create multi's doesn't count as any type of group, just one very sad fucking spastic with no life whatsoever off this forum.  

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

First, you don't get to me.  You don't have what it takes, and I've told you that many times before.  Special needs class is doing a piss poor job of training you.  Second, who would "we" constitute?  Voices in your head telling you to create multi's doesn't count as any type of group, just one very sad fucking spastic with no life whatsoever off this forum.  

No, I'm not getting to you at all sleeve. Hence why you feel the need to clarify and justify your actions in a poorly formed, rather verbose paragraph. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, I'm not getting to you at all sleeve. Hence why you feel the need to clarify and justify your actions in a poorly formed, rather verbose paragraph. 

Poor, sad, deluded little fuckstick.  Now, resorting to grammar nazi tactics.  

Poor effort, unacceptable.  If you can't keep up, best you not try to join in at all.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Poor, sad, deluded little fuckstick.  Now, resorting to grammar nazi tactics.  

Poor effort, unacceptable.  If you can't keep up, best you not try to join in at all.  

The last sentence sounds like something a head teacher would say. Are you a trainee teacher at an inner city comprehensive?