CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who congregate in doorways

Bubba C

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'm sure @Mrs Roops will be most dismayed to see your constant and unwarranted flagrant abuse of rule 12. 

Alcoholic idiot. 

Don't grass Bubs! I thought you were better than this, do you really want people mistaking you for a goose abusing, onion necklace wearing, Beret loving Withered, I mean French man.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'm sure @Mrs Roops will be most dismayed to see your constant and unwarranted flagrant abuse of rule 12. 

Alcoholic idiot. 

Nice grassing by the way. Like the dredging up retro-grassing touch.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I prefer the first one, on all fours...

She won't have the bollocks hanging down that you're used to seeing, prepare yourself for a shock.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Don't grass Bubs! I thought you were better than this, do you really want people mistaking you for a goose abusing, onion necklace wearing, Beret wearing Withered, I mean French man.

He thinks he can grass with the master class. If I grassed him he'd bleed green out his eyes and asshole. Fucking wannagrass upstart.

Guest BrothersQuim
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He thinks he can grass with the master class. If I grassed him he'd bleed green out his eyes and asshole. Fucking wannagrass upstart.

DEXATI20160708235120.png

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I could always piss in the corner.

No you couldn't. It would just eventually run into a corner. I've seen my wife try to aim piss and it's like watching her reverse park. Better to just wring your Tena pant out in the corner Gypps

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
piss on keyboard

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, deebom said:

I fucking hate picking the kids up from school. The only good thing about it is I chat to a right little sort who collects one of the kids. I'll have her phone number by the end of next week.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah so that's you is it? Stop looking at my tits or I'll call a constable.

Bom, keep a set of binoculars in your car.  Gyps doesn't mind being ogled and objectified from afar.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cunts who shove their hand in the lift door just as it's closing. This is particularly annoying when I'm the only one in it and don't want to share the lift with fucking nobody.

I told you it was an urgent matter.  There was a group of cunts blocking the entrance to the stairs.  Let it go.  

Nice tits you've got btw.  

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's one powerful telescope you have Wizard.

As long as it doesn't have high powered rifle attached underneath,don't worry about it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's one powerful telescope you have Wizard.

Not really, one only needs to know you're route home from the pub and your favorite gardens in which to lose consciousness.