CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who congregate in doorways

Bubba C

Fat cunts, thin cunts, she-cunts, he-cunts; short cunts, tall cunts, hairy cunts or bald cunts, it is performed by any/every type of cunt.  What the fuck is up with stupid fucking imbeciles who think the best place to stop and have a conversation; is the entrance/exit to a building? 

This phenomenon seems to be sweeping the country; and I guarantee it does not matter where you live, within the next 24 hours you will witness some dopey bastards crowding the doorway of a shop/office/restaurant/gay bar (Punkape), as you're trying to get through.

I will give my weekly quota of likes to the first CC cunt who posts a video of them giving a fucking good hiding to these doorway-dwelling fuckcicles.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fat cunts, thin cunts, she-cunts, he-cunts; short cunts, tall cunts, hairy cunts or bald cunts, it is performed by any/every type of cunt.  What the fuck is up with stupid fucking imbeciles who think the best place to stop and have a conversation; is the entrance/exit to a building? 

This phenomenon seems to be sweeping the country; and I guarantee it does not matter where you live, within the next 24 hours you will witness some dopey bastards crowding the doorway of a shop/office/restaurant/gay bar (Punkape), as you're trying to get through.

I will give my weekly quota of likes to the first CC cunt who posts a video of them giving a fucking good hiding to these doorway-dwelling fuckcicles.

Schools are the worst. You want to get in to the classroom to pick up your little angel and there's always some fucking parent who stops to chat and ask banal questions to the teacher in the doorway and then wonder why you barge past them because they haven't moved out of the way when you asked them 3 fucking times. 

Guest deebom
40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Schools are the worst. You want to get in to the classroom to pick up your little angel and there's always some fucking parent who stops to chat and ask banal questions to the teacher in the doorway and then wonder why you barge past them because they haven't moved out of the way when you asked them 3 fucking times. 

I fucking hate picking the kids up from school. The only good thing about it is I chat to a right little sort who collects one of the kids. I'll have her phone number by the end of next week.

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, deebom said:

I fucking hate picking the kids up from school. The only good thing about it is I chat to a right little sort who collects one of the kids. I'll have her phone number by the end of next week.

Only to find she has 12 of the little cunts and a partner who is the Jamaican MMA champion with Romanian mafia connections. A minge like a hippo's yawn and carrying the A-Z of STD's

It might be worth thinking this through again.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Only to find she has 12 of the little cunts and a partner who is the Jamaican MMA champion with Romanian mafia connections. A minge like a hippo's yawn and carrying the A-Z of STD's

Gobbie?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Not a bad nom. But I would like to expand on this to include the indecisive fuckers who can't make up their mind which direction to go at the top of the escalator so they just fuckinf stand on the landing platform blocking the next poor cunt. I bet they're the same cunts that stop at the top of the ramp in multi storey car parks. Ignorant fucking shit bags.

Guest deebom
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Nah, she's just the babysitter. Only collects him twice a week.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, deebom said:

Nah, she's just the babysitter. Only collects him twice a week.

That's what she tells you. Is she called Time Share Mary by any chance?

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'll give you a good hiding for promoting gay activities in doorways.

I bet I've met tougher meringues than you. ( yes look it up pleb )

lol.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are probably asking how they remove their children from a school full of "Traveller" morons.....

20 minutes ago, Manky said:

Sounds like Moss Side/Hulme not Newton Heath Mankybollocks.

A home from home no doubt....

Were you in the Catering Corps or the Pioneer Corps ?

lol.

Guest deebom
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's what she tells you. Is she called Time Share Mary by any chance?

I dont know, and I dont give a fuck. As I said, she's a right little sort.

23 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not a bad nom. But I would like to expand on this to include the indecisive fuckers who can't make up their mind which direction to go at the top of the escalator so they just fuckinf stand on the landing platform blocking the next poor cunt. I bet they're the same cunts that stop at the top of the ramp in multi storey car parks. Ignorant fucking shit bags.

Why thanks, drew, I'm delighted you think this is "not a bad nom".

I always await your review of my noms with eager anticipation, it truly is my raison d'être. 

Fuck off. And take manky the thick, non-nom racist idiot with you. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Why thanks, drew, I'm delighted you think this is "not a bad nom".

I always await your review of my noms with eager anticipation, it truly is my raison d'être. 

Fuck off. And take manky the thick, non-nom racist idiot with you. 

Manky knows his place and he won't go to Cheshire because he doesn't fit in.

I'm going to a Polo match in Cheshire shortly...

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Manky knows his place and he won't go to Cheshire because he doesn't fit in.

I'm going to a Polo match in Cheshire shortly...

Manky is a thick, disgusting racist whose 'place' should be head first into a wood-chipper.

You should probably spend your time cunting one of cerebral betters, like ding or wiz. 

• Like 1