CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Cavendish pulls out of tour de france

Neil

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

France is a beautiful country, with great food, and a lot of interesting history, ruined by the French.  Offence intended Scrotes.

Leave him alone ding, he's only a bit french.

Guest Ollyboro

You've got to admire these junkies on wheels, haven't you? Imagine being loaded with drugs and hurtling down a mountain, whilst dressed in Lycra. The worst that can happen to an average Joe Cunt stoned on a bicycle is running into Spunkers, lurking in some hedgerow.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

You've got to admire these junkies on wheels, haven't you? Imagine being loaded with drugs and hurtling down a mountain, whilst dressed in Lycra. The worst that can happen to an average Joe Cunt stoned on a bicycle is running into Spunkers, lurking in some hedgerow.

If I was dressed in lycra hurtling down a hill on 2 skinny wheels like those, I'd want to be off my fucking tits on something as well...

..and if you saw me in lycra hurtling down a hill on a bike you need some drugs to help the recovery ...