CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Cavendish pulls out of tour de france

Neil

So the cunt can't win so he decides to 'withdraw' as it would have a detrimental effect on his Rio chances,I'd be fucking amazed that if he was winning the cunting thing he would have taken the same stance.Money grabbing fuckstick.

10 minutes ago, neil298 said:

So the cunt can't win so he decides to 'withdraw' as it would have a detrimental effect on his Rio chances,I'd be fucking amazed that if he was winning the cunting thing he would have taken the same stance.Money grabbing fuckstick.

From what I've learned about the tour, he could never win it as he is a sprinter. It's like Usain Bolt running the Marathon. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

Is this that useless cunt from the Isle of Man? During the London Olympics, just about every cunt won a fucking medal for Britain. Tax -dodging, soya mainlining Somalian bulbous headed cunts, cunts in boats, cunts on bikes, angry Scotch cunts fannying about on tennis courts, women, cunts with one leg, cunts with no legs, cunts with half a leg, cunts with sand around their sexual organs, blind cunts, Tom fucking Daley; ALL brought home a fucking medal. Fuck me, I can even remember a shaking cunt with less than A1 vision winning a fucking archery medal. But this useless cunt...... Finished 23rd, or something. He deserves fucking paralysing- he might win a fucking medal then. Strap his motionless body to a fucking tricycle and push him down a cheese rolling hill. Bound to finish better than 23rd. The cunt.

24 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Is this that useless cunt from the Isle of Man? During the London Olympics, just about every cunt won a fucking medal for Britain. Tax -dodging, soya mainlining Somalian bulbous headed cunts, cunts in boats, cunts on bikes, angry Scotch cunts fannying about on tennis courts, women, cunts with one leg, cunts with no legs, cunts with half a leg, cunts with sand around their sexual organs, blind cunts, Tom fucking Daley; ALL brought home a fucking medal. Fuck me, I can even remember a shaking cunt with less than A1 vision winning a fucking archery medal. But this useless cunt...... Finished 23rd, or something. He deserves fucking paralysing- he might win a fucking medal then. Strap his motionless body to a fucking tricycle and push him down a cheese rolling hill. Bound to finish better than 23rd. The cunt.

We're from the Isle of Man.

fast-show-isle-of-man.jpg

I'm afraid this special needs bastard's excuse is fucking piss poor. If it was going to have a "detrimental effect" on his chances in Rio, then he should never have fucking entered this homosexual pushbike race in the first bastard place. I've never heard of the fucking cocksucker before tonight, not being a poof (or sports fan, if you prefer), but I will nevertheless not hesitate to assert that I want him dead. Freddie Mercury was a cunt.

Perfectly reasonable decision, endorsed by his team because, as CG says, he's a sprinter and would never have won another stage on the Tour, with the possible exception of the final day in Paris, but even then tradition dictates that's a lap of honour for the Yellow Jersey holder.

He did what his team and he wanted by winning the stages he could, equalling the number of stage wins ever and generally promoting his team on the stages he could do well at.

When it comes to sport on here leave it to the Prefects, and it would seem Camberwell Gypsy, and stick to shoving your recorders up each other bums in the music rooms or making doilies in Art eh?

Punker's feeble droolings about imaginary golf doesn't count either.

Guest Manky

I am in the Tour de North Manchester this year. There is a minimum speed requirement of 20mph because any slower and you get mugged. I have won it the last 10 years and next year I might let someone else enter it as well. Open only to ninja combat cyclists.

Real cyclists are all puffs.

26 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am in the Tour de North Manchester this year. There is a minimum speed requirement of 20mph because any slower and you get mugged. I have won it the last 10 years and next year I might let someone else enter it as well. Open only to ninja combat cyclists.

Real cyclists are all puffs.

If you go above 20mph you fall through a crack in the space / time continuum and end up in the locker room at Punkape's Golf Club.

Ride careful then brother - it's bum or be bummed out there.

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

If you go above 20mph you fall through a crack in the space / time continuum and end up in the locker room at Punkape's Golf Club.

Ride careful then brother - it's bum or be bummed out there.

Mr Gobbler hit a pot hole yesterday doing 24 mph. Walked in doing a bad impression of Douglas Bader and crying like a girl. Spent the afternoon in A & fucking E. Your locker room theory has me worried now Jiggs, he was holding his arse.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Perfectly reasonable decision, endorsed by his team because, as CG says, he's a sprinter and would never have won another stage on the Tour, with the possible exception of the final day in Paris, but even then tradition dictates that's a lap of honour for the Yellow Jersey holder.

He did what his team and he wanted by winning the stages he could, equalling the number of stage wins ever and generally promoting his team on the stages he could do well at.

When it comes to sport on here leave it to the Prefects, and it would seem Camberwell Gypsy, and stick to shoving your recorders up each other bums in the music rooms or making doilies in Art eh?

Punker's feeble droolings about imaginary golf doesn't count either.

I grew up in a house full of brothers  (as in siblings not black people. Is that racist? )  So I learned a lot about sports. Especially boxing. 

Have you seen the monty python sketch with Cleese as a boxer knocking the shit out of the little girl in the ring? That's what it was like for me. But do I complain?

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Mr Gobbler hit a pot hole yesterday doing 24 mph. Walked in doing a bad impression of Douglas Bader and crying like a girl. Spent the afternoon in A & fucking E. Your locker room theory has me worried now Jiggs, he was holding his arse.

This might answer the theory... does he actually have a seat bolted onto the seatpost?

If yes, then is it one of those with the middle bit missing?

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I grew up in a house full of brothers  (as in siblings not black people. Is that racist? )  So I learned a lot about sports. Especially boxing. 

Have you seen the monty python sketch with Cleese as a boxer knocking the shit out of the little in the ring? That's what it was like for me. But do I complain?

Yes.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, deebom said:

Who? What? I ride to work and back every fucking day. I dont get money and medals. Cunt.

What? You don't get any wages,  or even the occasional Employee Of The Month badge?

Guest I know that Cunt
21 minutes ago, deebom said:

Who? What? I ride to work and back every fucking day. I dont get money and medals. Cunt.

Fucking cyclists are all cunts, just get out of the fucking way. Stop holding normal law abiding citizens up and learn the fucking highway code. Cunts

Guest deebom
32 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fucking cyclists are all cunts, just get out of the fucking way. Stop holding normal law abiding citizens up and learn the fucking highway code. Cunts

The only people I hold up are spackers like you in blue invalid carriages.

Guest I know that Cunt

The only cunt worse than a cyclist on the road is a cunt on a horse. Fucking cyclists will ride in the road to deliberately hold up traffic, then when it suits the cunts, they go up the footpath and have a second go by pressing the button on a pedestrian crossing. Fucking knock one of the cunts off their bikes and there's a right fucking fuss. I saw a bloke give one of the cunts a right slapping at a pedestrian crossing once, fair play to him too.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

From what I've seen of this Cunt his head is remarkably large for his body. Is he staying fit for Rio in an effort to combat the Zika virus. Just a hunch.

Can't really blame the Cunt for not wanting to cycle in that French shit hole for longer than necessary. No offence Scrotes.

Guest deebom
14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

The only cunt worse than a cyclist on the road is a cunt on a horse. Fucking cyclists will ride in the road to deliberately hold up traffic, then when it suits the cunts, they go up the footpath and have a second go by pressing the button on a pedestrian crossing. Fucking knock one of the cunts off their bikes and there's a right fucking fuss. I saw a bloke give one of the cunts a right slapping at a pedestrian crossing once, fair play to him too.

I invoke the power of Manky...

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

From what I've seen of this Cunt his head is remarkably large for his body. Is he staying fit for Rio in an effort to combat the Zika virus. Just a hunch.

Can't really blame the Cunt for not wanting to cycle in that French shit hole for longer than necessary. No offence Scrotes.

To be fair, France is a beautiful country. Shame it's full of french cunts and foreign imports. No offence Scrotes.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

To be fair, France is a beautiful country. Shame it's full of french cunts and foreign imports. No offence Scrotes.

France is a beautiful country, with great food, and a lot of interesting history, ruined by the French.  Offence intended Scrotes.