CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shouty gym cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Thank you decco thats  pretty much what I was talking about

Panzerknacker 

Which one is you, which one is decco? Gay spaz cunts.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin yer deffo a sausage jockey 

Panzerknacker 

You're the one prancing around in the gym like a fucking mincer soaking up all that homo-erotica in lycra.

Whats "Laffin yer deffo", are you dyslexic or just a thick cunt, possibly welsh or a scouser?

16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:
17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're the one prancing around in the gym like a fucking mincer soaking up all that homo-erotica in lycra.

Whats "Laffin yer deffo", are you dyslexic or just a thick cunt, possibly welsh or a scouser?

Sez yer man with the drill sarge avatar..ohhh sarge don't shout at me or make me roll in the mud ...ya in denial puddin bender 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I go to the gym and lot and am in superb shape but I'm constantly annoyed by nubes who scream an shout and grunt like some fat slag with her snout in a kebab when bench pressing a 20 kilo plate.. basically letting every cunt in the place that they are here and doing a bit..also box head cunts that have Veiney necks and foreheads. .look like freaks

Panzerknacker 

So, you're in superb shape, are you. I could improve your shape. If you're  capable of programming a sat nav, get your bus driver to take you to Prosser's Scrap Metal  Merchants, Middlesbrough. I reckon you would be good at hi-jacking care workers. Upon arrival you' ll see a pile of scrap cars in front of you, a bloke kicking a guard dog to your right, and Spunkers sucking a Pikey's cock to your left (his right). Head to the pile of cars and climb into the boot of the nearest Mondeo. Pretty soon your body will be as flat as your personality. And that's about as bubbly as a broken fucking Soda Stream. 

Guest DingTheRioja

You go to the gym, so you're a cunt.

There is a lot of lovely fresh air and healthy exercise OUT-FUCKING-SIDE you prick.

And it's free.

And it's better for you.

Prick.

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There is a lot of lovely fresh air and healthy exercise OUT-FUCKING-SIDE you prick.

And it's free.

And it's better for you.

Prick.

Course I do that as well I go outside in the fresh air all the time I was out in it this morning 

Panzerknacker 

Guest I know that Cunt
17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

*corner of mouth turning up slightly. .nice story olly baby...although it could have done with a zombie in it

Panzerknacker 

There was, YOU cunt

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

And it's free.

And it's better for you.

Prick.

Yeah but he goes to look at the lads in their lycra the gay cunt

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Course I do that as well I go outside in the fresh air all the time I was out in it this morning 

Panzerknacker 

Well done, that's very grown up of you. Do they let you out alone now or does the nurse still take you out for your exercise as well as to the toilet?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:
16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well done, that's very grown up of you. Do they let you out alone now or does the nurse still take you out for your exercise as well as to the toilet?

Is a response likely soon you complete fucking idiot?

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ohhh it's drill sergeant fagg here to kick...ass 

Panzerknacker 

You just can't compete at this level shagnasty. You are obviously mentally sub-normal. Maybe you should get the nurse to give you a helping hand as it will be your bedtime soon.

Go on, go fuck yourself you stupid cunt

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

You just can't compete at this level shagnasty. You are obviously mentally sub-normal. Maybe you should get the nurse to give you a helping hand as it will be your bedtime soon.

Go on, go fuck yourself you stupid cunt

And what level would that be sergeant fagg....my depth gauge won't go to your level...the muck under the barrel itself 

Panzerknacker 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Give the Idiot a badge, he actually went outside, well done Idiot. Did nursie come and fetch you back in?

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Give the Idiot a badge, he actually went outside, well done Idiot. Did nursie come and fetch you back in?

I did apply to the government for a nurse to assist me with my daily crippling pain that stops me working but I think my lean physique dissuaded the clerk from processing my claim

Panzerknacker