CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meat Bin

Guest Gurt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Already done. I used one of his spunk soaked wigs that I found under the bed.

Fighting fire with fire. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't remember that quote from the first series. 

Gurt has limited access to modern entertainment , living as he does in a earthy tunnel. Gurt: you are a burrowing piece of shit. Fuck me. 

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt has limited access to modern entertainment , living as he does in a earthy tunnel. Gurt: you are a burrowing piece of shit. Fuck me. 

QC,unless your going all Punkape,that last part could do with phrasing somewhat differently.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, Snatch said:

QC,unless your going all Punkape,that last part could do with phrasing somewhat differently.

You are right- an innocent expletive could be easily construed as a wanton pitch for bum sex. Gurt: don't get any ideas. Fuck me.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hear you are an Irishman living in Scotland, take recreational drugs and are currently recovering from a virulent throat infection. These points lead me to believe you are are flouncing, loud, overboard homo of graham nortonesque proportions and therefore had to leave your homeland for fear of  persecution, take part in 'chem-sex' parties with multiple partners weekly and enjoy pork sword swallowing. Your much mooted question ' do you want me to shite in your mouth?' is also indicative.

Ask Punkape or Frank.

Fuck off shit lips.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 5 August 2016 at 5:53 PM, Gurt said:

I hear you are an Irishman living in Scotland, take recreational drugs and are currently recovering from a virulent throat infection. These points lead me to believe you are are flouncing, loud, overboard homo of graham nortonesque proportions and therefore had to leave your homeland for fear of  persecution, take part in 'chem-sex' parties with multiple partners weekly and enjoy pork sword swallowing. Your much mooted question ' do you want me to shite in your mouth?' is also indicative.

Ask Punkape or Frank.

Fuck off shit lips.

Gurt, I am currently dining at One Devonshire Gardens, and do not care to interrupt proceedings by dealing with a disgusting wretch. Your tone is beyond insolent and I'll deal with you later.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, I am currently dining at One Devonshire Gardens, and do not care to interrupt proceedings by dealing with a disgusting wretch. Your tone is beyond insolent and I'll deal with you later.

Gurt is dead. My Jack Russell ripped him out of a freshly dug mole hill and chewed up his beady little eyes and snuffling snout. 

RIP Gurters. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gurt is dead. My Jack Russell ripped him out of a freshly dug mole hill and chewed up his beady little eyes and snuffling snout. 

RIP Gurters. 

Never mind. Gurters and I have a discussion due. Hes a very naughty cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Rather nice place, although I did prefer the older styled rooms before the revamp years ago.

They used to do a cracking smoked salmon breakfast, before that timeshare shit took over it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 August 2016 at 7:52 PM, Bill Stickers said:

RIP Gurters. 

He'll be sorely missed. Next time I take a shit, I will think of him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer
On 7-8-2016 at 11:38 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He'll be sorely missed. Next time I take a shit, I will think of him.

You'll probably think of him the next time you take a wank.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You'll probably think of him the next time you take a wank.

I'll think of him next time I remove a fungal infected toenail, and feel relief it's gone. Rip Gurt , you're a fucking rat.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll think of I'm next time I remove a fungal infected toenail, and feel relief it's gone. Rip Gurt , you're a fucking rat.

I've never heard of him. Or was he a her?