CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that overtighten things

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Could never understand why people need personal trainers when you can get exercises off the internet. I can do ab  crunches and squats so why should I pay some meat head 30 quid to fucking tell me how to do them?

Up the budget and ya mite be able to get clothing in normal shops instead of the Halfords car cover ya normally wear

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Could never understand why people need personal trainers when you can get exercises off the internet. I can do ab  crunches and squats so why should I pay some meat head 30 quid to fucking tell me how to do them?

Probably so you can slaver all over him like a proper slag eh?

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're no different to those cunts who write these self help books or "How to make million in one day" fr example.

They are the only ones who benefit when dense cunts buy these books.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You might not want to, but half the bored housewives whose husbands are shagging the secretary need something, and I'd hazard a guess that £30 would be cheap for them...

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You might not want to, but half the bored housewives whose husbands are shagging the secretary need something, and I'd hazard a guess that £30 would be cheap for them...

Lot of that aswell. .show up ..make a few token exercises then shes on her knees chuggin away..in that classic phrase by the genius that was Tommy Cooper.. Juzlikedat 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Maybe if you put down the large Cod n chip. .wipe your hands under the armpits of your car cover and clean the screen on your device and read it again it'll make more sense 

Panzerknacker 

No. I said I wouldn't pay 30 quid to a meat head so why the fuck should I "slaver" (what the fuck is that?) Over him?  I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat cod. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. I said I wouldn't pay 30 quid to a meat head so why the fuck should I "slaver" (what the fuck is that?) Over him?  I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat cod. 

Just how far do you think 30 quid goes these days . I'd say your a shut in living in a green sleeping bag with egg on it

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Because you suffer from insatiable  lusts , and so forth .

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Maybe if you put down the large Cod n chip. .wipe your hands under the armpits of your car cover and clean the screen on your device and read it again it'll make more sense 

Panzerknacker 

Cod n chip? you only get one chip round your way? In Yorkshire we get a whole bag full.

Guest nobgobbler

It's common speak for salivate. Punkape's probably doing it now over jar of jellied eels. 

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It's common speak for salivate. Punkape's probably doing it now over jar of jellied eels. 

Close. 

Punkape's probably doing it now TO a jar of jellied eels, TO a jar of jellied eels. To a jar of male jellied eels. To a jar of  Male Nigerian jellied eels with AIDS.

17 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Cod n chip? you only get one chip round your way? In Yorkshire we get a whole bag full.

I'm sure you leave with a sack full it's the only way to get you to move off the premises. .keep flinging chips at the troglodyte at the counter till it slouches off

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Maybe you should only have one, tubster.