CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that overtighten things

PANZER MURPHY

Have a small business moonlighting as a personal trainer so I bought a small van to transport my equipment anyhoo i decided to service it and found every bolt and nut was either rung or tightened with a power bar or something . even my formidable guns couldn't get a turn on them...most annoying 

Panzerknacker 

Get your clients to do it - call it a new type of exercise...'Mechanogenics' or something.

Cunts that pay for a personal trainer are so fucking daft they'll accept any amount of this kind of shit, if they think it'll get them ripped for the beach.

Anyway, win win for you, getting your van fixed and fleecing these twats for their every last penny.

Guest Ollyboro
15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Have a small business moonlighting as a personal trainer so I bought a small van to transport my equipment anyhoo i decided to service it and found every bolt and nut was either rung or tightened with a power bar or something . even my formidable guns couldn't get a turn on them...most annoying 

Panzerknacker 

Were you turning them the correct way?

Edited by Ollyboro
Rimshot

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

My quick release not on my front wheel needed grinding off despite my strength. I do Barobics at every available opportunity which means my beach body has gone from Blue to Pilot Whale

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Get your clients to do it - call it a new type of exercise...'Mechanogenics' or something.

Cunts that pay for a personal trainer are so fucking daft they'll accept any amount of this kind of shit, if they think it'll get them ripped for the beach.

Anyway, win win for you, getting your van fixed and fleecing these twats for their every last penny.

Mostly women of a certain age who for one reason or another wont expose bingo wings or muffin tums to the light cunts like me thrive on cunts like them..plus ya get to pound the odd neurotic one...dumb cunts 

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mostly women of a certain age who for one reason or another wont expose bingo wings or muffin tums to the light cunts like me thrive on cunts like them..plus ya get to pound the odd neurotic one...dumb cunts 

Panzerknacker 

A boring fucking nom that is going nowhere. As I said in an earlier post that was removed, the only over tightening I am interested in is an arse rapists hands round your scrawny fucking neck.

23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Get yourself a manic depressive - they're ace at anal!

Hard work out of the sack however.

31 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

A boring fucking nom that is going nowhere...

Hey! You should be more accommodating, Scrote. We all indulged you with your noms discussing Paleontology, Scottish Lesbian Killers and even patiently nodded through your thoughts on goose abuse. This nom has everything, the travails of entrepreneurship, needy people and personal trainers, sex with manic depressives and torque wrenches. What's not to like? Discuss.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Hey! You should be more accommodating, Scrote. We all indulged you with your noms discussing Paleontology, Scottish Lesbian Killers and patiently nodded through your thoughts on goose abuse. This nom has everything, the travails of entrepreneurship, needy people and personal trainers, sex with manic depressives and torque wrenches. What's not to like? Discuss.

You for a fucking start

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

A boring fucking nom that is going nowhere. As I said in an earlier post that was removed, the only over tightening I am interested in is an arse rapists hands round your scrawny fucking neck.

Very cranky today scrotey baby what's up with ya. .gwan. .spill..I'm listening comrade

Panzerknacker

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I hope your business fails, and you die in a pit of foulness. Cunt.

3 hours ago, Ape said:

I'd like to massively overtighten a big jubilee clip around panzerknackers fucking neck.

Not feeling the love here apey baby. .maybe yerself and scrotey could do with a bit of exertion. .take turns pumpin each other..goading yourselves to greater effort 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's not really a business..more of a top up to augment the disability benefit but I thank you for your feedback sent no doubt from your own pit of cuntitude 

Panzerknacker

You're not one of them dribbling leg dragging blue badge cunts who parks across the entrance to my drive are you?

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Could never understand why people need personal trainers when you can get exercises off the internet. I can do ab  crunches and squats so why should I pay some meat head 30 quid to fucking tell me how to do them?