CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Earth Turns

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes shit indeed. I have a large blacksmith's  vice that turns. I wish I had your head in it.

you should politely tell your Blacksmith to go on a diet immediately then..... and return his Vice if you have finished with it as well.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I hope not, I've got a fortnight on the Isle of Wight booked next July.

A fortnight is a long time to be in the Isle of Wight, admittedly it wont be as bad as a long weekend in wales but it will feel a long old time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Isn't it a national day of mourning in your neck of the woods, sleeve? 

I was being rather serious about the treatment of the Welsh, Bubba.  Seems every topic has some defamatory, derogatory, and downright cuntish comments.  Are you going to start all that again, then?  

On 08/09/2016 at 1:55 PM, nocti said:

Great nom Swarmers, this kind of talk really flicks my dick. Even people who you think have a modicum of intelligence begin conversations with how the weather has suddenly been fucking hijacked, like it didn't happen the year before, and the year before that, etc. One of the things that really fucks me off about this time of year is how everyone acts like they've been round neil's house, tottering around talking utter shit, with no recollection of what has happened beforehand. Most probably with a sore arse.

Fuck me,how many more times?,I live in a bungalow,houses are for cunts

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was being rather serious about the treatment of the Welsh, Bubba.  Seems every topic has some defamatory, derogatory, and downright cuntish comments.  Are you going to start all that again, then?  

"Simple country Welsh folk" is what I take exception to. 

If you'd inserted a clause excluding me from this "simple" nonsense, everything would be dandy. 

As the sun is shining, and I'm enjoying my day with some beers in the garden, what say we start over? 

Do you know Dingthedoggie? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

"Simple country Welsh folk" is what I take exception to. 

If you'd inserted a clause excluding me from this "simple" nonsense, everything would be dandy. 

As the sun is shining, and I'm enjoying my day with some beers in the garden, what say we start over? 

Do you know Dingthedoggie? 

I will be more careful in the future.  From my travels through the countryside, it is a land of splendor and beauty.  The people have a warmth of heart difficult to match anywhere.  They keep the complications of "big city" life in the bin.  

Dingthedoggie, isn't that the morning weather girl on nakednews.com?  

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, deebom said:

I had to put the rubbish out a little earlier this evening, as the days are getting shorter, the nights drawing in...

it is unkind of you to refer to Mrs Deebom as "the rubbish".....she is the mother of your children for gods sake.