CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"celebrities" that croak

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have lost count how many so far this year, but its a real cunt when its not the ones you want.

the latest one seems to be the 'actress'?,  Alexis arquette. however this may be fortunate for you Punky as I believe there may now be a spare cock lying around somewhere to replace the one you should have been born with. only one careful owner and very little use.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:19 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have lost count how many so far this year, but its a real cunt when its not the ones you want.

the latest one seems to be the 'actress'?,  Alexis arquette. however this may be fortunate for you Punky as I believe there may now be a spare cock lying around somewhere to replace the one you should have been born with. only one careful owner and very little use.

Fucking load of boring shite, just let me know when it is Brucey. Until then you can fuck right off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
34 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking load of boring shite, just let me know when it is Brucey. Until then you can fuck right off.

What about Noel? I understand he may be older than he looks and he is certainly older than how he dresses.

I can't wait to hear about Justin Biebers tribute to Kurt Cobain.

By which I mean: I hope that the little shit stain deep throats the barrel of a shotgun and plasters his brains all over the wall.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
36 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I can't wait to hear about Justin Biebers tribute to Kurt Cobain.

By which I mean: I hope that the little shit stain deep throats the barrel of a shotgun and plasters his brains all over the wall.

I think 'a wall' is giving him a bit too much credit. Biebers brains might just cover the perpend of a single brick.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I wonder when Phil from Buckingham Palace will pop his clogs?

He's probably too well preserved in gin to actually die, more likely to just spontaneously combust if he gets too near the fire...