CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

God Parents

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja

Pen, you are supposed to state why the nom is a cunt first, then let the rest of us fuck it up, not ask everyone else their opinion first.

I'm not christened either, but I am a godfather to someone, fuck knows how that happened since I told my primary headmaster at age 8 that all this god stuff was a load of rubbish and I'm not bothering with church anymore I'm off out on my BMX... nearly gave the cunt a heart attack, which I wish I had since he stole the last 50p out of my Post Office account, he reckoned you could only draw out whole £1s...

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Thankfully for some strange reason I was never christened. But the whole concept of god parenthood jusy seem totally odd, what is it all about?

Nonsense. Without godparents we would not have the excellent film starring Marlon Brando. Please think things through prior to posting.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsense. Without godparents we would not have the excellent film starring Marlon Brando. Please think things through prior to posting.

That told em. "Revenge is a dish best served cold", Don Corleone.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Harsh but true :o

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Thankfully for some strange reason I was never christened. But the whole concept of god parenthood jusy seem totally odd, what is it all about?

Not at all so strange if you were sharted out by a feather festooned brute dancing about some witch-fire on the shores of a buzzing Ugandan mire.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

If god was my parent I wouldn't live in a flat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 9:52 AM, ThunderCunt said:

Most god parents that i know are full of shit, i don't have god parents as i was found by the side of a road in some SE London shithole, so no one knows who i really am, 

I know who you really are. A total and utter, pain in the arse, fucking cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/18/2016 at 2:13 PM, nobgobbler said:

That told em. "Revenge is a dish best served cold", Don Corleone.

You mean Khan from Star Trek plagiarized Don Corleone??  What a cunt!  All that technology at voice command, and that's the best he could come up with?  

Somebody claw hammer Ricardo Montalban! 

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I know who you really are. A total and utter, pain in the arse, fucking cunt.

No Shit. Pisslock, please tell me who i really am so at least i know, oh you have..i'm a fucking cunt and pain in the arse, and you would know all about having a pain in the arse, PunkBitch stalker ..

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You mean Khan from Star Trek plagiarized Don Corleone??  What a cunt!  All that technology at voice command, and that's the best he could come up with?  

Somebody claw hammer Ricardo Montalban! 

Careful Wiz you don't want to get yourself a name for being a trekky cunt.