CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Rod Stewart

Cuntybaws

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

I've met him socially and told him I had always had him down as a bit of a tight fisted cunt and he agreed .. and then said it was my round

Once met him sitting in the first class on one of my trains with a standard class ticket. He told me that he was Rod Stewart, I told him to either pay up or move into standard class .. he spent the rest of the journey standing up by the door in the standard class coach next to the buffet .. he looked amazingly short not much more than Ronnie Corbett height.

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Once met him sitting in the first class on one of my trains with a standard class ticket. He told me that he was Rod Stewart, I told him to either pay up or move into standard class .. he spent the rest of the journey standing up by the door in the standard class coach next to the buffet .. he looked amazingly short not much more than Ronnie Corbett height.

Seems appropriate for the ancient fucking poof. Now his footballer lovers need only step up on a stool or a few steps so poor rod doesn't shatter his knee joints to get down to suck them off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I often wear morning dress.

No, you've written that down wrong, it's "often wear a dress in the morning"...

18 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Foot-Loose-Fancy-Free-cover.jpg

He looks like a right girl in that one.