CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Rod Stewart

Cuntybaws

As if the beatification of that Albanian cockroach Mother Teresa wasn't bad enough, now this dwarf geriatric tartan-trousered cunt has just been knighted. After forty years as a tax exile, he should have been beheaded rather than honoured. The first cut is the deepest.

Sir_Rod.png

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As if the beatification of that Albanian cockroach Mother Teresa wasn't bad enough, now this dwarf geriatric tartan-trousered cunt has just been knighted. After forty years as a tax exile, he should have been beheaded rather than honoured. The first cut is the deepest.

Sir_Rod.png

I wonder what attracted that tall slapper to the millionaire Cunt Stewart ? (thanks mrs merton). I am disappointed as I thought this cunt was already dead. I hope he dies soon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Are you sure he's just been knighted as he's dressed as if he going to play golf? Although he also has a women in tow which means he can't be Gay.  What a fucking paradox.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you sure he's just been knighted as he's dressed as if he going to play golf? Although he also has a women in tow which means he can't be Gay.  What a fucking paradox.

You sure its not spunkie with a bender?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I assume this is a thinly disguised attack on our dear and cherished Pinkape.......I can understand your confusion though and would just like to say that just because one is employed at the local golf club as a sanitary technician,that does not automatically mean that you are allowed on the course itself. Poor chap is a fantasist and a rather gay one at that.

I knew a bloke who knew a bloke that played for his football team. Good old Rod held the annual end of season party at his home in Essex.  Unfortunately he charged all team mates £25 to attend, so £50 per couple. All attended year on year, unfortunately.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Judas said:

I knew a bloke who knew a bloke that played for his football team. Good old Rod held the annual end of season party at his home in Essex.  Unfortunately he charged all team mates £25 to attend, so £50 per couple. All attended year on year, unfortunately.

I hope he declared that income. More importantly who let the fucker out of Scotland. If he loves it that much he should fuck off and live there, not in Essex. He's also got a voice like a phlegmy COPD sufferer

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I wonder what attracted that tall slapper to the millionaire Cunt Stewart ? (thanks mrs merton). I am disappointed as I thought this cunt was already dead. I hope he dies soon.

Unsurprisingly none have you have picked up on Stewart being improperly dressed for the occasion as he should have been wearing morning dress. But he is a Scottish pleb.

I have my own morning dress.The odd cunt on here may hire it but they'll wear it badly and look like worzel gummidge.

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sir_Rod.png

Why is he dressed like a fucking bus boy?

20 minutes ago, Judas said:

How much was the family ticket? 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Pleb.

I have morning dress and the suit was made for me.

Oik.

lol.

Ah, a mourning dress, my apologies,,,,I think you want Bubbas nomination on funerals Pinky.