CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainstream BBC Comedians.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Sorry Bubsides, I'm elbow deep stuffing the chicken so few typos slipped through. Need to clean up and off out for Sunday lunch.

so you are stuffing the chicken but are going out for Sunday lunch.......I can only surmise by this contradiction that "stuffing the chicken" has an altogether different meaning in your gaff......what's the chickens name and is he a sage and onion man?  

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, luke swarm said:

so you are stuffing the chicken but are going out for Sunday lunch.......I can only surmise by this contradiction that "stuffing the chicken" has an altogether different meaning in your gaff......what's the chickens name and is he a sage and onion man?  

His name is Erroll, he prefers sausage meat but these days he takes what he can get.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

He's a kitchen skivvy at 49 years old. Stuffing the chicken and washing the pots down the local wetherspoons. 

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's a kitchen skivvy at 49 years old. Stuffing the chicken and washing the pots down the local wetherspoons. 

I'm up the bar with a pint of Abbot actually, blow me down with a feather duster you silly fucker.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I'm up the bar with a pint of Abbot actually, blow me down with a feather duster you silly fucker.

There is a joke there that requires very little effort but I will resist the obvious......I miss MikeD sometimes

Guest Donner and chips
On 10/16/2016 at 1:18 PM, luke swarm said:

There is a joke there that requires very little effort but I will resist the obvious......I miss MikeD sometimes

Go for it Lucille.