Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainstream BBC Comedians.


Guest Donner and chips

Recommended Posts

Guest Donner and chips
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I really must congratulate you on your consistency. Did it take much effort?

I said the same thing when I saw your old man's spunk, the consistency was odd at best.   By old man I mean your tiddler, the little sprat your furiously pumping as you wank out your shitty sentences on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we not at least attempt to allow a nom to flower...to breathe....to enjoy a brief moment in what passes for the Cunts Corner sunshine (until Mrs Roops pulls up her pants and it disappears)....before venting spleen about the worthiness of the nom, the nominee or failing that, the World as we experience it?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I said the same thing when I saw your old man's spunk, the consistency was odd at best.   By old man I mean your tiddler, the little sprat your furiously pumping as you wank out your shitty sentences on here.

Ditto, my earlier post, ad verbatim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can we not at least attempt to allow a nom to flower...to breathe....to enjoy a brief moment in what passes for the Cunts Corner sunshine (until Mrs Roops pulls up her pants and it disappears)....before venting spleen about the worthiness of the nom, the nominee or failing that, the World as we experience it?

 

Good idea. I'm pretty sure Corden, Hart, Macintyre et al have oddly never been the subject matter of a cunting on here. 

I'm keen to see how this nom develops....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I said the same thing when I saw your old man's spunk, the consistency was odd at best.   By old man I mean your tiddler, the little sprat your furiously pumping as you wank out your shitty sentences on here.

Reported.

Read the rules cretin or you will be fucked off.

Oh and fuck off as well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is true. They put my fucking teeth on edge.

The shit comedians or...?

 

Anyway, most of the comedians don't even have 2 years, maybe 2 or 3 shows and they're effectively dead.  The only funny thing I've seen these cunts do lately is Macintyres "send to all" with a Z-celebs phone, some of those are funny, although in a right fucking cringeworthy way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Donner and chips
33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The shit comedians or...?

 

Anyway, most of the comedians don't even have 2 years, maybe 2 or 3 shows and they're effectively dead.  The only funny thing I've seen these cunts do lately is Macintyres "send to all" with a Z-celebs phone, some of those are funny, although in a right fucking cringeworthy way.

They essentially live off xmas specials and celeb quiz appearances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported.

Read the rules cretin or you will be fucked off.

Oh and fuck off as well

You could/should fuck off. He was talking about a dick not the family member you were thinking about. Snivelling little snake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can we not at least attempt to allow a nom to flower...to breathe....to enjoy a brief moment in what passes for the Cunts Corner sunshine (until Mrs Roops pulls up her pants and it disappears)....before venting spleen about the worthiness of the nom, the nominee or failing that, the World as we experience it?

 

  

At the moment we seem to have cunts who put very little effort into a nom and others who write a whole fucking thesis without pause which is equally tedious. 

Its either a famine or a feast here.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Donner and chips

I think what winds me up so much about these fuckers, aside from not being funny and completely unoriginal is the fact that they put themselves across so wholesome and friendly.

Whilst some of them attempt to be edgy and fail simply by the fact they're trying. I can't take someone dressed like a fucking kids TV presenter telling jokes about university party's, buying condoms for there dad or some shite.

Throw in an appearance on breakfast TV and a plea to donate to funding some African dictator's arsenal of gold gats and I'm ready to put my head in the oven.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. But most are as funny as polycystic ovaries.

You've never laughed at a joke where two polycystic ovaries start a row in a pub?  You're missing out gyps.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

One contributor here... many moons ago used to say that comedians only had an effective laughter life of two years.. I tend to agree.

She also said that you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Now, what was her name again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

She also said that you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Now, what was her name again?

Catwomen the fucking mental bullshitting cunt.

Luckily for us she was shown the exit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...