CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainstream BBC Comedians.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I really must congratulate you on your consistency. Did it take much effort?

I said the same thing when I saw your old man's spunk, the consistency was odd at best.   By old man I mean your tiddler, the little sprat your furiously pumping as you wank out your shitty sentences on here.

Can we not at least attempt to allow a nom to flower...to breathe....to enjoy a brief moment in what passes for the Cunts Corner sunshine (until Mrs Roops pulls up her pants and it disappears)....before venting spleen about the worthiness of the nom, the nominee or failing that, the World as we experience it?

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I said the same thing when I saw your old man's spunk, the consistency was odd at best.   By old man I mean your tiddler, the little sprat your furiously pumping as you wank out your shitty sentences on here.

Ditto, my earlier post, ad verbatim.

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can we not at least attempt to allow a nom to flower...to breathe....to enjoy a brief moment in what passes for the Cunts Corner sunshine (until Mrs Roops pulls up her pants and it disappears)....before venting spleen about the worthiness of the nom, the nominee or failing that, the World as we experience it?

Good idea. I'm pretty sure Corden, Hart, Macintyre et al have oddly never been the subject matter of a cunting on here. 

I'm keen to see how this nom develops....

31 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Reported.

Read the rules cretin or you will be fucked off.

Oh and fuck off as well

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is true. They put my fucking teeth on edge.

The shit comedians or...?

Anyway, most of the comedians don't even have 2 years, maybe 2 or 3 shows and they're effectively dead.  The only funny thing I've seen these cunts do lately is Macintyres "send to all" with a Z-celebs phone, some of those are funny, although in a right fucking cringeworthy way.

Guest Donner and chips
33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The shit comedians or...?

Anyway, most of the comedians don't even have 2 years, maybe 2 or 3 shows and they're effectively dead.  The only funny thing I've seen these cunts do lately is Macintyres "send to all" with a Z-celebs phone, some of those are funny, although in a right fucking cringeworthy way.

They essentially live off xmas specials and celeb quiz appearances.

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported.

Read the rules cretin or you will be fucked off.

Oh and fuck off as well

You could/should fuck off. He was talking about a dick not the family member you were thinking about. Snivelling little snake.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

At the moment we seem to have cunts who put very little effort into a nom and others who write a whole fucking thesis without pause which is equally tedious. 

Its either a famine or a feast here.   

Guest Donner and chips

I think what winds me up so much about these fuckers, aside from not being funny and completely unoriginal is the fact that they put themselves across so wholesome and friendly.

Whilst some of them attempt to be edgy and fail simply by the fact they're trying. I can't take someone dressed like a fucking kids TV presenter telling jokes about university party's, buying condoms for there dad or some shite.

Throw in an appearance on breakfast TV and a plea to donate to funding some African dictator's arsenal of gold gats and I'm ready to put my head in the oven.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. But most are as funny as polycystic ovaries.

You've never laughed at a joke where two polycystic ovaries start a row in a pub?  You're missing out gyps.  

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

One contributor here... many moons ago used to say that comedians only had an effective laughter life of two years.. I tend to agree.

She also said that you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Now, what was her name again?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

She also said that you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Now, what was her name again?

Catwomen the fucking mental bullshitting cunt.

Luckily for us she was shown the exit.