CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THEY SHOULD FUCKIN LABEL THINGS

ratcum

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, mothra said:

Imagine for example getting terrace and terrorist mixed up. "We'll take coffee on the terrace thank you" only to find Abu Hamsa on all fours with a cafetiere balanced on his Talib arse.

brussels_sprouts.jpg

.......Terrace and Abu Hamza...its so easy to get those two mixed up isn't it....Top Nom Motty, its about time we saw some real common sense on the corner. 

Guest I know that Cunt

This relates to the story of the schoolboy asked to write an essay about his family. He wanted to write terraced house but mistakenly somehow wrote the word "terrorist". Perhaps he was welsh or mentally crippled in some other way, anyway, the school reported him to the filth who turned up with a swat team and arrested the dopey little cunt and half his family.

Stupid bastards

43 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

This relates to the story of the schoolboy asked to write an essay about his family. He wanted to write terraced house but mistakenly somehow wrote the word "terrorist". Perhaps he was welsh or mentally crippled in some other way, anyway, the school reported him to the filth who turned up with a swat team and arrested the dopey little cunt and half his family.

Stupid bastards

What a heart warming tale Luke. I trust the family were all burned to death outside their local Wetherspoons?

3 hours ago, mothra said:

Deco's alive!

Tot I've decided that you don't really cut it on here anymore. If Ollyboro's comeback attempt was ridiculed within a matter of days, why should we treat you any differently? You always seem to miss the mark, you talk in riddles, and I won't fucking stand for it.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tot I've decided that you don't really cut it on here anymore. If Ollyboro's comeback attempt was ridiculed within a matter of days, why should we treat you any differently? You always seem to miss the mark, you talk in riddles, and I won't fucking stand for it.

How was your Sunday Lunch, Frank? 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're right of course Zorba. I should die with dignity. Then not die without it.

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Not a nice thing to say about the old girl. How was the food? 

Tata.. look, I'm just looking for a little light entertainment on here this evening. You and the sea of shit that spews out of your fucking student gob could bring this site to its knees.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tata.. look, I'm just looking for a little light entertainment on here this evening. You and the sea of shit that spews out of your fucking student gob could bring this site to its knees.

Here's hoping. Anyway, I graduated ages ago!