CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Craft beer

Guest Donner and chips

Guest I know that Cunt
15 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

What a the obsession with bearded bastards drinking real ale in poncey bottles.

Give me a tyskie any day.

Why not try some real ale or beer instead of that gayboy cats piss lager and you might find the answer to your stupid question. Drink it from a pint mug like a real man, not from the bottle like some camp lout. You really are a thick cunt with no taste or class.

Guest Donner and chips
32 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Why not try some real ale or beer instead of that gayboy cats piss lager and you might find the answer to your stupid question. Drink it from a pint mug like a real man, not from the bottle like some camp lout. You really are a thick cunt with no taste or class.

I used to drink real ale on and off, reminds me of Bill Oddie spunk. Too many tweed wearing, beard cunts frequent the pubs for my liking.

Can't really call tyskie gay boy cat piss, it's 5.5%. Maybe you would prefer the 6% Perla?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

I used to drink real ale on and off, reminds me of Bill Oddie spunk. Too many tweed wearing, beard cunts frequent the pubs for my liking.

Can't really call tyskie gay boy cat piss, it's 5.5%. Maybe you would prefer the 6% Perla?

Fuck off bubbles you thick twat

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Real Ale is physic. It makes a man into a real man. This evolution is cancelled if you wear woolly pullies, have a beard, come from down south or are gay.

I tend to agree, I have no problem really with real ale other than when I go out I tend to get completely cunted and find this state more attainable on pilsner or lager. Due to various reasons I prefer the a tipple of the European variety.

However, the beardy twat holes swilling IPA in little glasses make me want to piss fire.

17 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I tend to agree, I have no problem really with real ale other than when I go out I tend to get completely cunted and find this state more attainable on pilsner or lager. Due to various reasons I prefer the a tipple of the European variety.

However, the beardy twat holes swilling IPA in little glasses make me want to piss fire.

Drink cask bitter by the pint or die of AIDS. Lager is Johnny Foreigner piss and genetically modified to cause faggotry. Men who drink halves were obviously born in the wrong body and secretly want to be little girls.According to my rules of etiquette, there are 2 ways to leave a pub, in disgrace or by casevac.

Guest Donner and chips
23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Drink cask bitter by the pint or die of AIDS. Lager is Johnny Foreigner piss and genetically modified to cause faggotry. Men who drink halves were obviously born in the wrong body and secretly want to be little girls.According to my rules of etiquette, there are 2 ways to leave a pub, in disgrace or by casevac.

Agree with pints. What on earth did you drink in Germany then?

29 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fucking anything from Brasso to Polonium. The sacrifices we had to make were terrible. Luckily I was never there for long.

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Manky said:

..or the window...

30 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

2 pints.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

If you enjoy real ale, you enjoy real ale.

If you can't drink it without thinking about Bill Oddie's spunk and bearded old men in tweed, you are a repressed homosexual.

Guest Donner and chips
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fucking anything from Brasso to Polonium. The sacrifices we had to make were terrible. Luckily I was never there for long.

Für Sie Manky, ist der Krieg vorbei!

I can't imagine a pint of Abbot going too well with currywurst.

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

If you enjoy real ale, you enjoy real ale.

If you can't drink it without thinking about Bill Oddie's spunk and bearded old men in tweed, you are a repressed homosexual.

I have no problem with real ale Sticky, not my thing.

However craft beer bars, totally different story.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Donner and chips said:

Fascinating. 

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

So let's get this clear, you're not trying to blame CAMRA for your homosexualist tendencies? 

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

So let's get this clear, you're not trying to blame CAMRA for your homosexualist tendencies? 

Fuck off Stickleback, your boring the bejesus out of me.

Obviously half of you fuckers never go out so haven't witnessed the new craft beer craze, take a walk down Shoreditch or some other area subject to gentrification. You will see the same thing overpriced shite drank by Nathan Barley with a beard.

Guest Gong Farmer

Cunts that drink grog with twigs floating around in it are cunts by default. Fucking 'real ale' real horse piss more like, you beardy home knitted cardigan wearing  pretentious horse piss swilling shitkriegs..

16 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Für Sie Manky, ist der Krieg vorbei!

I can't imagine a pint of Abbot going too well with currywurst.

Fuck off you knob. The only Kraut I know is Noch eine bier, bitte. Hande hoche kartonkopf. Achtung Spitfeur. Gerd Mueller takens it up ze arse

What more is needed?

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you knob. The only Kraut I know is Noch eine bier, bitte. Hande hoche kartonkopf. Achtung Spitfeur. Gerd Mueller takens it up ze arse

What more is needed?

For you, probably not a lot.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Cunts that drink grog with twigs floating around in it are cunts by default. Fucking 'real ale' real horse piss more like, you beardy home knitted cardigan wearing  pretentious horse piss swilling shitkriegs..

You've been on the continent too long, tolerating complete bullshit when it comes to beer, like bar staff who can't pour a pint without making it froth all over the place before slicing the over sized head off with that bizarre blunt knife implement.

Fucking amateurs.