CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IRISH SLAG COMMUNITY DEMANDING ABORTIONS

ratcum

I think instead of abortion the children should be birthed and then sent to workhouses to perform slave labour. They would've been aborted anyway so who gives a fuck? Also cheap workforce AND food source in times of famine.

The Victorians had the right idea 'till they got all liberal and let the Empire crumble...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't think many use it as a form of birth control when less traumatic methods are freely available. The maximum length of pregnancy at 24 weeks needs to be reduced when it is a lifestyle choice to have a termination.

There is much in what you say Beastly

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think instead of abortion the children should be birthed and then sent to workhouses to perform slave labour. They would've been aborted anyway so who gives a fuck? Also cheap workforce AND food source in times of famine.

The Victorians had the right idea 'till they got all liberal and let the Empire crumble...

I like the cut of your jib Roadkill. Stay awhile amidst the site's ancient charms

Guest JackoTC
20 minutes ago, mothra said:

I like the cut of your jib Roadkill. Stay awhile amidst the site's ancient charms

A vile nom Ratter. Could your latest incarnation possibly be a fouler caste than previous....... ?

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An isolated, snowy, frozen wasteland, Punky's festering body, and 

140414_8266_XL.jpg

Bye Punky, you miserable fucking idiot!  

Black diamonds are piss poor quality in my opinion. I found the Grivel Ice Monster to be my preferred ice axe. However, I would be willing to road test them on Punkers nut. 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'll admit I have no idea what any of that meant. Did you call me foul?

No. No, I did not. I was referring to Mothra.

You are presently beneath comment.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

A vile nom Ratter. Could your latest incarnation possibly be a fouler caste than previous....... ?

Thanks Jackie, I needed a boost after the week I've had. On a serious note, I'm all for the squelchy unborn critters and have known some casual aborters in my time. They were useless cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, mothra said:

Thanks Jackie, I needed a boost after the week I've had. On a serious note, I'm all for the squelchy unborn critters and have known some casual aborters in my time. They were useless cunts.

I don't know if I'd say their cunts were useless!  Obviously, they were in perfect working order at least for some blokes triumphant 3 minute stud fest.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Is anyone, myself included, going to post anything remotely decent tonight?

What a pile of steaming fucking disabled toilet the last 24 hours have been on here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a pile of steaming fucking disabled toilet the last 24 hours have been on here.

I started to write "Spacktober", of course referring to the plentiful autumn harvest of absolute fucking imbeciles who have cropped up recently. You know who you are, you illiterate fuck sticks. 

I was too depressed to make a decent stab at that or fuck all else.  I'm going to top myself.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I started to write "Spacktober", of course referring to the plentiful autumn harvest of absolute fucking imbeciles who have cropped up recently. You know who you are, you illiterate fuck sticks. 

I was too depressed to make a decent stab at that or fuck all else.  I'm going to top myself.

If there was ever a time that The Corner needed Yacht III, I'd say that it was now.

A thrilling tale of you in blackface at a Portobello boating lake, exposing yourself to passerby's whilst overdosing on methamphetamines.

Guest Gong Farmer
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've been decent tonight. I haven't called anyone a fuckpig or a shitcunt.I think I've pretty tame and fair towards the shitcunts and fuckpigs on here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If there was ever a time that The Corner needed Yacht III, I'd say that it was now.

A thrilling tale of you in blackface at a Portobello boating lake, exposing yourself to passerby's whilst overdosing on methamphetamines.

Its pretty much having its final coat of fish-grease applied to its hull, an old Arabic sailor trick. Thanks for those kindly donated barrels, Roops, you sea-dog.

Alas, I'm not feeling that sparkle necessary to put the shit together, and I wholly blame Extremecunt, and whatever those other spunkers are called, fucking dousing my shit right down. 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nah. I join up and we all turn into 'tards. I have that effect on people.

You haven't broken the hoodoo yet.

Another comment so fucking braindead they will use it to for years to come to test MRI scanners.

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've been decent tonight. I haven't called anyone a fuckpig or a shitcunt.I think I've pretty tame and fair towards the shitcunts and fuckpigs on here.

Perhaps that's the problem. The insults on here are really tame compared to some of the older stuff I've seen today. It's all calling each other gay or single word comebacks like 'Idiot' or 'Moron', or just saying 'fuck off'...

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Roadkill said:

That one actually made me smile :) Good job!

Fuck off you emoji utilising fucktard. You're a stupid fucking cunt of the purest pedigree. 

Guest Gong Farmer
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Perhaps that's the problem. The insults on here are really tame compared to some of the older stuff I've seen today. It's all calling each other gay or single word comebacks like 'Idiot' or 'Moron', or just saying 'fuck off'...

Don't ask me, I'm just an outsider on this site, an anomaly. I'm far from being a part of the clique so can only say that they are by and large a pretty funny collection of cunts. just out for  a laugh. That's it really.