CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sextortion scams

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

25 minutes ago, deebom said:

Some bird asked me to send her a picture of my cock. I was a little shy so I sent her a picture of a Tesco value chicken instead.

This was last week and she still hasn't text me back.

Punkers has been posing as a woman again and you know what he thinks of Tesco.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 11/30/2016 at 4:57 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This being the goto site for my current affairs knowledge I thought I would gauge (professional?) opinion on the current sky news headline offering concerning the rise in this activity and the dumb, insecure, mother fuckers who have posted a picture of their tiny cock or their hairy twat online and then topped themselves from the shame of it all.

The world is overpopulated anyway. No great loss. You can subscribe to Gaia theory and believe Lovelock's principle that if you divvied up the land into perfect thirds, one for food production, one for human habitation and one left as nature intended, but ultimately I don't trust humans to get on well enough for it to work. It is the annoying thing about being an atheist; it is assumed that you are a humanist if you don't believe in a deity of any sort. I have very little faith in humans. The occasional act of selflessness or charity doesn't diminish the fact that we are scared monkeys cursed with self awareness, ultimately.