CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sextortion scams

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This being the goto site for my current affairs knowledge I thought I would gauge (professional?) opinion on the current sky news headline offering concerning the rise in this activity and the dumb, insecure, mother fuckers who have posted a picture of their tiny cock or their hairy twat online and then topped themselves from the shame of it all. Its not worth killing yourself as long as you don't  partake in bizarre shit like fiddle with geese or bum rape other golfers, in which case you should definitely kill yourself. What do you think Neil?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

oh go on then. We wouldn't want you to kill yourself. Would we??

21 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Some might. One or two definitely would! 

No, you're not one of the ones we all want to commit suicide, actually, I'm not sure any of us want anyone else to commit suicide....  not suicide, that would deprive us of the pleasure of hammering the cunts to death ourselves!

Drew, pass them to me, I live nearer to Gobbie so I'll hand them over personally for safety, don't want them getting published now do we...?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've still got the picture of the robins you sent me. Do you want it back ? 

You can send me some stuff if you want, I promise not to put it on the internet like Roops

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I wonder how much money Punkape's being touched up for?

I heard  that someone asked what all the round bruises were on Punkers body, expecting them to be from that new fangled vacuum cupping craze 

Imagine their surprise when he answered simply, "Bargepoles"

I'm too fucking old to exchange videos of me wanking for the flash of some slappers tits and gash,I'm still quite open to receiving said matter but me pulling 12" of beef can't be appealing to any ladies out there........can it?

I saw some ugly fat bloke on screen the other day bashing away on his cock and then I realised I hadn't turned the TV on!

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

I heard  that someone asked what all the round bruises were on Punkers body, expecting them to be from that new fangled vacuum cupping craze 

Imagine their surprise when he answered simply, "Bargepoles"

New fangled vacuum cupping craze? FFS! Don't give him anymore ideas. His previous experimental deviant antics and activities have already  resulted in a visit to accident and emergency.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

New fangled vacuum cupping craze? FFS! Don't give him anymore ideas. His previous experimental deviant antics and activities have already  resulted in a visit to accident and emergency.

Its when the RSPCA call round to ask about his 'Playtime with Gerbils' home education and online training courses.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes, just think of those poor nurses in a&e...

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, you're not one of the ones we all want to commit suicide, actually, I'm not sure any of us want anyone else to commit suicide....  not suicide, that would deprive us of the pleasure of hammering the cunts to death ourselves!

Drew, pass them to me, I live nearer to Gobbie so I'll hand them over personally for safety, don't want them getting published now do we...?

Send me £100 immediately and I won't tell Mrs Ding.

Guest Gong Farmer
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, just think of those poor nurses in a&e...

There should be an opt put clause in their contracts for when it comes to having the deal with his sort.

Some bird asked me to send her a picture of my cock. I was a little shy so I sent her a picture of a Tesco value chicken instead.

This was last week and she still hasn't text me back.