CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Shkreli

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Whatever way you swing you've got to admit that this geezer is a bit of a cunt. I personally think he's a cunt for ramping up his gay disease medicine by 5000%, whereas some golfers from Cheshire may think he's a cunt for developing some AIDS elixir that stops gays from dying, in a lame effort to divert attention from their own butt stuffing activities. Fore!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/1/2016 at 2:38 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Whatever way you swing you've got to admit that this geezer is a bit of a cunt. I personally think he's a cunt for ramping up his gay disease medicine by 5000%, whereas some golfers from Cheshire may think he's a cunt for developing some AIDS elixir that stops gays from dying, in a lame effort to divert attention from their own butt stuffing activities. Fore!

I remember the flap over this cunt.  I didn't care about his pricing strategy, but the cunt's face and smug grin compelled me to feel disposed to dispense great physical violence upon him.  You couldn't tighten copper wire enough to strangle the pencil necked cunt, you'd need to set him on fire and extinguish the flames with a pile driver!!