CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Some people are only still alive because its illegal to kill them,if he was british I would hunt the cunt down and hang him upside down by his knackers using those cheap 'gangsta' chains that hang off his scrawny,thick,ginger fucking shoulders."Mans a Cunt innit"

Nothing stopping you going international.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

There really is no fucking hope for the future. Somebody shoot this stupid cunt before he gets any older.

Dig this rap. Yo,representin'.

What the fucking, fuckity, fuck fucking fuck was that?

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Some people are only still alive because its illegal to kill them,if he was british I would hunt the cunt down and hang him upside down by his knackers using those cheap 'gangsta' chains that hang off his scrawny,thick,ginger fucking shoulders."Mans a Cunt innit"

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Nothing stopping you going international.

Go on, in this brave new post-Brexit world, expand your horizons, ignore the nay-sayers, go global, and hunt the fucker down....

...just make sure you strap a go-pro to your clawhammer....

On 09/03/2017 at 2:04 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently Jonathan Ross had the fuck beaten out of him when he went into a hardware store in Brixton and asked for a pair of Rigger Gloves 

I read the other day that it is not rasist if you say Niggas.... as that is how Dr Dre gets away with it in his highly entertaining rap collaborations with a Mr Snoop Doggy Dog ... if you drop the "ers". Then apparently that is legally ok.  That's how they can sell a million albums to white middle class kids legally without censorship.

no doubt the cunt police on here will have me banned for a week now.

factually correct though you cunt editors

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I read the other day that it is not rasist if you say Niggas.... as that is how Dr Dre gets away with it in his highly entertaining rap collaborations with a Mr Snoop Doggy Dog ... if you drop the "ers". Then apparently that is legally ok.  That's how they can sell a million albums to white middle class kids legally without censorship.

no doubt the cunt police on here will have me banned for a week now.

factually correct though you cunt editors

Does calling themselves gangstas instead of gangsters get them off tax evasion charges?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Does calling themselves gangstas instead of gangsters get them off tax evasion charges?

No, I think gangstas gets them off shooting shit out of each other in drive-bys, it's part of their cultural heritage and so protected under law..

22 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, I think gangstas gets them off shooting shit out of each other in drive-bys, it's part of their cultural heritage and so protected under law..

Yes....drive bye killing such as 2pac are all part of the rich cultural heritage of the n@ggas in da hood.  No doubt there will be a film called something stupid like "straight out of boreham wood" and moos side will become a European city of culture......or maybe not now we have told that set of euro cunts to fuck off and stop waisting our tax payers money.