CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can we leave out relatives, wives, incest etc please? That'll be great!

I was poised to grass him, but you clumsily turned up early. Oaf.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gents, I've been pouring my heart and soul into repairing political relations between our proud nations for almost a year, and now, less than 24 hours before my anniversary (I can't wait for my 'surprise' party), this astoundingly thick cunt shows up and ruins it for all of us. 

I can only apologise.

Sorry guys, didn't know there were political relation issues on here, if there's anything I can help with let me know. I ain't blowing up balloons for your party though Bubba, reckon you'd get off on that and there's been enough 'wank' talk already tonight.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gents, I've been pouring my heart and soul into repairing political relations between our proud nations for almost a year, and now, less than 24 hours before my anniversary (I can't wait for my 'surprise' party), this astoundingly thick cunt shows up and ruins it for all of us. 

I can only apologise.

He's entirely your responsibility now. See that he watches his fat yodelling mouth. 

53 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I'm new on here, who the fuck is Bubba, he sounds like a fatty, fuck his profile.

Advice from a fellow newbie: 1) Don't admit to Welshness;  2) Don't try and contract a terminal disease in the vain hope of sympathy;  3) Don't suggest that anyone's mum might have a cunt the size of a wardrobe.  Now fuck off, you (probably ginger) Welsh cunt.   

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

Advice from a fellow newbie: 1) Don't admit to Welshness;  2) Don't try and contract a terminal disease in the vain hope of sympathy;  3) Don't suggest that anyone's mum might have a cunt the size of a wardrobe.  Now fuck off, you (probably ginger) Welsh cunt.   

I totally forgot you existed.

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Fuck, I best go give the rules a look over before I upset any more sensative Cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fuck, do the rules state you actually have to care about you chumps? You sound kind of disheartened that I give not a fuck about you.

There are rules and then there are rules. In any social setting worldwide, there is a general rule about not being a snivelling, intolerable clot, clomping in breathing shit smelling breath and annoying everyone with imbecilic questions. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There are rules and then there are rules. In any social setting worldwide, there is a general rule about not being a snivelling, intolerable clot, clomping in breathing shit smelling breath and annoying everyone with imbecilic questions. 

Get to the point Cunt. In other words, you're too much of a sensative cunt for this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You are fucking sharp Roadkill, I may just have underestimated you with a comeback like that.

You had better shape up, or ship out. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You had better shape up, or ship out. 

Fuck off Mr sensative, i'm suffering from man-flu. I'll be more civilised when i'm better if it make you happy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fuck off Mr sensative, i'm suffering from man-flu. I'll be more civilised when i'm better if it make you happy.

Man-goo, more like. Vomiting it up on your cardboard floor. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

So English isn't your first language, then...

This man-flu can make you do some crazy shit like spelling sensitive incorrectly. Move on, don't dwell on a little typo you Cunt.

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

This man-flu can make you do some crazy shit like spelling sensitive incorrectly. Move on, don't dwell on a little typo you Cunt.

I hope you're not a Nigerian trying to pass yourself off as a Welshthing. That would be the worst of all possible scenarios.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

I hope you're not a Nigerian trying to pass yourself off as a Welshthing. That would be the worst of all possible scenarios.

Nope, not Nigerian, could probably get you some farming equipment though.

13 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Why do you keep referencing man-flu? It's weird.  Stop making mistakes and people won't point them out, for example you keep capitalising the word "cunt". I'm just trying to figure out if you're actually a spacker or not and I have to say the evidence is stacking up against you.

Please let me know if you're just physically disabled and having trouble holding your novelty giant Crayola sized touch pad to text stylus  between your little stumps. I'm sure people will find a way to accommodate.