CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vasalgel

Guest 'eavensabove

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't you mean Sailor Boys?

I won't ask where you got that image from, Ding, although the nice Detective Sergeant who knocks on your door later today may have some further questions.

Surely you remember Sailor Moon, who had the eyelash-fluttering act sewn up on the old  site long before Gyps arrived? She nominated Vagisil once, apparently because it had failed to work for her, and after several subsequent months of being accused at every turn of having a series of increasingly-virulent genital infections she eventually flounced off never to be seen again. Poor old Razzle was devastated, I'm never seen a man more in love with a cartoon teen girl avatar.

vagisil.png

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I won't ask where you got that image from, Ding, although the nice Detective Sergeant who knocks on your door later today may have some further questions.

Surely you remember Sailor Moon, who had the eyelash-fluttering act sewn up on the old  site long before Gyps arrived? She nominated Vagisil once, apparently because it had failed to work for her, and after several subsequent months of being accused at every turn of having a series of increasingly-virulent genital infections she eventually flounced off never to be seen again. Poor old Razzle was devastated, I'm never seen a man more in love with a cartoon teen girl avatar.

vagisil.png

Google, it was hard work since 99% of Hello Sailor pictures are actually of women, so I hope you appreciate my efforts for you.

I vaguely remember Sailor Moon, but I've drunk too much beer over the decades to remember everything (or even that much), I think I probably remember the Nom more than the Nominator.

As for that picture, she needs more than vagisil, her left left looks completely infected, it's nothing like her right one!

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you take the letters in 'Shergar Bum' and rearrange them, you end up with 'Hamburgers'. The answer to your question is.... Sold him to Ronald McDonald.

Very clever E.C.