CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Wear Untailored Suits

Ape™️

Guest I know that Cunt
On 24/02/2017 at 11:44 AM, Ape said:

Since you are clearly unable to see when someone is taking the the piss, I assume you also regularly read Thickipedia too. What a prize fucking cretin. Lol. Lol. Cunt.

I believe the appropriate reposte is "Bricktop"

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/22/2017 at 3:12 PM, Ape said:

A poorly fitting suit, hanging off the wearer like a sack of potatoes, is a dreadful sight. The well dressed gentleman will always favour a custom tailored suit, to ensure a smart and well presented appearance. Only lower class chavs wear these ghastly, tent-like off the peg monstrosities. Lol.

There are some select individuals who would have a difficult time maintaining their wardrobe of custom tailored gentlemen's attire.  For example, Dr. Banner might become cross with a pulmonologist, and the next thing you know the suit is in shreds, as is the pulmonologist.  Sometimes, off the peg is just right.  

On 2/22/2017 at 8:12 PM, Ape said:

A poorly fitting suit, hanging off the wearer like a sack of potatoes, is a dreadful sight. The well dressed gentleman will always favour a custom tailored suit, to ensure a smart and well presented appearance. Only lower class chavs wear these ghastly, tent-like off the peg monstrosities. Lol.

Ya think about some shite when yer hangin off the back of the bin lorry  don't ya?

Panzerknacker