Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Wear Untailored Suits


Ape™️

Recommended Posts

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

A poorly fitting suit, hanging off the wearer like a sack of potatoes, is a dreadful sight. The well dressed gentleman will always favour a custom tailored suit, to ensure a smart and well presented appearance. Only lower class chavs wear these ghastly, tent-like off the peg monstrosities. Lol.

A very poor impression of Punkape and quite rich as you usually looked like you got dressed in the dark. Fuck off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I guess an off the peg suit would look a bit shit if you were round shouldered had a club foot and walked like the lone ranger because of your overstretched arsehole but, as the saying goes, cut your cloth to suit your budget you fucking twat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I guess an off the peg suit would look a bit shit if you were round shouldered had a club foot and walked like the lone ranger because of your overstretched arsehole but, as the saying goes, cut your cloth to suit your budget you fucking twat.

So you wear a hessian sack then I expect. Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

So you wear a hessian sack then I expect. Lol.

It's the only thing that really matches my A. Lange Sohne watch you fucking spiv 

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
watching naff all on the telly box
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Ape said:

GRATTAN catalogue? I expect you spend all day thumbing through the men's underwear section. Lol you raving poof.

The bottom line is Ape, is that you'd look a cunt no matter what you wear. Or are you trying to suggest that your own suit was tailored at Turnbull & Asser?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's the only thing that really matches my A. Lange Sohne watch you fucking spiv 

Out of likes. I expect he'd return his Birthday Suit given half the chance. The lost & Found label being not to his class. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

The bottom line is Ape, is that you'd look a cunt no matter what you wear. Or are you trying to suggest that your own suit was tailored at Turnbull & Asser?

 

I'm not trying to suggest anything, you dopey cunt. If you can't see this nom is squarely aimed at Punkape, you're thicker than I first gave you credit for. Fuck off back to the open corner and continue your oh-so-hilarious song writing, you stupid prick. Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm not trying to suggest anything, you dopey cunt. If you can't see this nom is squarely aimed at Punkape, you're thicker than I first gave you credit for. Fuck off back to the open corner and continue your oh-so-hilarious song writing, you stupid prick. Lol.

Indeed, however my responses to your drivel of a nom, are squarely aimed at YOU.

Here... what's that ticking noise?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off back to the open corner and continue your oh-so-hilarious song writing, you stupid prick. Lol.

We've had the montage phase, and the Jib Jab phase, and now it appears we're well into the total dribbling spastic phase.

Oh well, at least he doesn't multi-quote.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Ape said:

I'm intrigued: approximately how much time do you spend on here each day. Be honest.

Holy fuck. Not you again. Put a sock in it for fucksakes.

Am on here for as long as it takes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

We've had the montage phase, and the Jib Jab phase, and now it appears we're well into the total dribbling spastic phase.

Oh well, at least he doesn't multi-quote.

I expect he'll receive some expert coaching from Ding, and then his rise to full fledged spackerdom will be complete.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We've had the montage phase, and the Jib Jab phase, and now it appears we're well into the total dribbling spastic phase.

Oh well, at least he doesn't multi-quote.

Says the man from The Darkseid, permanently stuck in a Cunt phase or face, whichever the greater

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

hb_horse_mb-gw-gb.jpg

Quite. Successfully avoiding discovery by the authorities and never having to be  up in front of the beak as he does APPEAR to display some nonce characteristics by the LOOK of him. Just saying like. IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

A very poor impression of Punkape and quite rich as you usually looked like you got dressed in the dark. Fuck off

In the dark? Maybe he doesn't want to wake you.

5 hours ago, Rick_B said:

hb_horse_mb-gw-gb.jpg

I must be fairly successful then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...