CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old men who are distressed and confused

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

You are a good example of this.

You post 10 random words and an even more random picture and expect everyone to know what the fuck you're on about?

Is that photo you during the week? If not, please explain who....

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You post 10 random words and an even more random picture and expect everyone to know what the fuck you're on about?

Is that photo you during the week? If not, please explain who....

If you weren't such an unbelievable fucking faggot, and actually enjoyed football like 90% of heterosexual men, you'd know exactly who it was. 

I bet your disdain for The Beautiful Game stems from your schooldays. No doubt you were the fattest child at Bah Eck comprehensive in Skipton. A snivelling fucking grass always last to be picked in P.E. and regularly thrashed with wet towels.

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Sometimes euthanising them would be the kindest thing to do

large.58b185ad5328e_oldman.jpg.27137e9e0

I gave you a like on this one Pen, since it didn't contain a reference to me as the one to be euthanized.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I gave you a like on this one Pen, since it didn't contain a reference to me as the one to be euthanized.

Oi sleeve, what are your views on frankape's exile?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Oi sleeve, what are your views on frankape's exile?

I've missed a lot the last couple of days, Alfie.  Been battling a stubborn bronchitis bug.  The cunt simply won't fuck off.  The doctor has tried a couple of different antibiotics.  Today is the first day I've been able to read the posts without them marching about like ants on a tv screen.  Punkape is a monumental fucking spastic, and should be gassed forthwith.  frank has the potential to be interesting, but he chooses instead to be a tedious, repetitive bore.  The Corner shall endure, with or without them.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Poor Claudio. My fucking heart bleeds, poofs and irons game etc etc ad nauseam.

Oh its him, saw some other stupid cunt on the news bleating on about "2016/17 has been a bad year, Brexit, Trump and Ranieri"...

What a complete and utter fucking moron, comparing the leader of the most powerful country in the world, us leaving the eurocunts and football, it's like comparing Rolf Harris to a , ah fuck it...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If you weren't such an unbelievable fucking faggot, and actually enjoyed football like 90% of heterosexual men, you'd know exactly who it was. 

I bet your disdain for The Beautiful Game stems from your schooldays. No doubt you were the fattest child at Bah Eck comprehensive in Skipton. A snivelling fucking grass always last to be picked in P.E. and regularly thrashed with wet towels.

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong

Fuck off.

Back to your usual schoolboy type attacks eh Decs?

Faggots, fatties, and wet towels... this sounds like you need to see a therapist and a solicitor to get over your past, apparently they're very good these days at blaming and suing the authorities for past abuses you've suffered.

Useless fucking prick.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong

Fuck off.

Oh shit you mean Dung err @DingTheRioja is "The Skipton Flyer"?

54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Back to your usual schoolboy type attacks eh Decs?

Faggots, fatties, and wet towels... this sounds like you need to see a therapist and a solicitor to get over your past, apparently they're very good these days at blaming and suing the authorities for past abuses you've suffered.

Useless fucking prick.

Ding, it's a universally known fact that anyone at school who didn't like football was mercilessly cunted and despised for being effeminate mother's boys. I imagine that you were as popular then as you are now.