CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uber drivers

Neil

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not in Summerset. Far too flooded.

Not in the Mendips surely .. err should that be the "Persondips"?

On 03/03/2017 at 7:50 PM, Neil said:

Fucking good job,if you can't speak English then you shouldn't fucking be here......fuck off whence you came and take your poncing offspring with you

I don't use UBER as they are all smelly foreign cunts with low personal hygiene, Shitty smelly cabs, incoherent conversations and poor directions.......I can have all that and a fucking rant about w€gs in a black cab for 3 times as much......well worth it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don't use UBER as they are all smelly foreign cunts with low personal hygiene, Shitty smelly cabs, incoherent conversations and poor directions.......I can have all that and a fucking rant about w€gs in a black cab for 3 times as much......well worth it.

Watch out the "w#g, w#p, d#g#, ni###r" pc police will be after you! You can say poof or any other homosexual insult but you cant say jungle b##ny on here, oh no!

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Watch out the "w#g, w#p, d#g#, ni###r" pc police will be after you! You can say poof or any other homosexual insult but you cant say jungle b##ny on here, oh no!

You can use honky,the derogatory word used by blacks when talking about white people. That's ok and not in the slightest bit racist.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You can use honky,the derogatory word used by blacks when talking about white people. That's ok and not in the slightest bit racist.

How about ghost?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Nothing "pc police" about it. The perceived inconsistency has been recently explained but the usual site rebels without a clue still drone on. Perhaps they think the site should go full snowflake mode? Thoughts please...

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing "pc police" about it. The perceived inconsistency has been recently explained but the usual site rebels without a clue still drone on. Perhaps they think the site should go full snowflake mode? Thoughts please...

The last thing this needs is snowflake mode. Maybe one or two if the limp wristed lefties will want it though.

I just pointed out that honky is allowed but it is a derogatory word used against white as I said. So if your going to ban one,then you must ban them all.

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The last thing this needs is snowflake mode. Maybe one or two if the limp wristed lefties will want it though.

I just pointed out that honky is allowed but it is a derogatory word used against white as I said. So if your going to ban one,then you must ban them all.

Perhaps, a list of words  for Admin to consider as being acceptable to use may be a good idea? It's certainly difficult at times when describing any cunt not to prefix "cunt" with say filthy, greasy, b***k or gay, if that's what they are. People aren't cunts solely due to their race or colour, but some cunts just happen to be b***k and so how about: coloured cunt, dark cunt, or not exactly a white cunt? 

There's got to be a way around this which wont cause any grief, whilst still being able to address a cunt for what they truly is. Init Bro' 

22 hours ago, Snatch said:

And black people can sing like canaries about n@ggas all the time in their angry rap tunes