CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uber drivers

Neil

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking good job,if you can't speak English then you shouldn't fucking be here......fuck off whence you came and take your poncing offspring with you

Couldn't give a fuck if they speak English or not. As long as they get me to where I want to go. Then they can fuck off to whence they came 

I have black cab driving friends who's livelihood is under threat by these non tax paying foreign cunts that employ any fucker that is desperate enough to work for £3.50 per hour because they can claim off the government for their feckless family.Anyone that uses a uber cab deserves to be raped,robbed or both.

Fuck off

40 minutes ago, Neil said:

I have black cab driving friends who's livelihood is under threat by these non tax paying foreign cunts that employ any fucker that is desperate enough to work for £3.50 per hour because they can claim off the government for their feckless family.Anyone that uses a uber cab deserves to be raped,robbed or both.

Fuck off

Don't blame the drivers though, blame the fact that Uber seems to be able to circumvent May's phoney "living wage" and exploit the self-employed loophole.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Don't blame the drivers though, blame the fact that Uber seems to be able to circumvent May's phoney "living wage" and exploit the self-employed loophole.

I dont necessarily blame Uber,its the government/politicians that need a kick up the arse to stop this practice that in the long run costs us a whole lot more than the few quid people save getting from A to B

Just now, ratcum said:

If UBER drivers can't write about mars or milky way, I don't want the illiterate fucks driving me around.  I mean. if I say "take me to your leader", I don't want to be taken to see Welsh Rockers Feeder.

You really are out of your mind, aren't you ratters? Properly out of your fucking mind.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are out of your mind, aren't you ratters? Properly out of your fucking mind.

You're so right Apely, who wouldn't jump at the chance to see Grant and the lads! I reckon any aliens who land and call up UBER will really rock out to their catchy tunes.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That loophole is being shut more every day, won't be long before it's fucked and Uber sell their shares off and fuck off to some tax dodging sunny place.

58 minutes ago, Neil said:

we should boycott the cunts and drive them out of business

I'll join you on that... oh... I haven't used any taxis in about 5 years though so I don't reckon it'll help much..

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

What about tram drivers?

They can fuck off, speeding round corners at three times the limit... cunts...

Guest deebom

I went to see some friends the other week, got absolutely fucked and called uber at about 4.30am. Cab across London £20.97.

Last time I got an ordinary minicab home from the same place was £75.

2 hours ago, deebom said:

I went to see some friends the other week, got absolutely fucked and called uber at about 4.30am. Cab across London £20.97.

Last time I got an ordinary minicab home from the same place was £75.

The moral dilemma,you saved a few quid but your soul paid a deposit to the devil

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

I use uber because they are cheap, arrive on time and do not start talking utter bollocks to me like the bald, no neck, right wing, silver tongued cavaliers who I've had the misfortune to get when I've used black cabs. I'm sure your mate is the exception but I get pissed off with the drivel I've had to endure in black cabs! 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Of course they don't talk,they know you can't speak somalian

I wonder if the Somali and Nigerian cab drivers follow the traditional banter/small talk pattern made famous by London cabbies.... "This used to be a lovely area 'til all the darkies moved in".

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if the Somali and Nigerian cab drivers follow the traditional banter/small talk pattern made famous by London cabbies.... "This used to be a lovely area 'til all the darkies moved in".

Nah, they probably slag off the Syrians and Iraqis

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Who the fuck gets a taxi in London with the other cheaper alternatives. Tube, overland, dlr, bus, Boris bike. You're a fucking idiot with more money than sense and you've only got £54 left you senseless cunt.

Guest deebom
12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Who the fuck gets a taxi in London with the other cheaper alternatives. Tube, overland, dlr, bus, Boris bike. You're a fucking idiot with more money than sense and you've only got £54 left you senseless cunt.

You think I want to spend at least two hours traveling home on peasant transport at 4.30am after a nights drinking? You're even thicker than I thought.