CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chemical cunts

Stubby Pecker

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Napalm is still in use but prohibited for use against civilians, so doesn't count. Agent Orange was only ever intended as a defoliant so not designed to harm people, it wasn't until after the Vietnam war that it become prevalent that it was a dangerous detrimental to humans and animal, so we could say that the US didn't officially know what they were unleashing... although they probably did. they probably experimented Agent Orange on GI's and chimps.... the cunts.

They must have known what it did otherwise they wouldn't of dropped so much of it.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They must have known what it did otherwise they wouldn't of dropped so much of it.

I wouldn't like to say but the US government have got form so it wouldn't surprise that they used it being fully aware that it killed more than just foliage. It's still sold by one of he companies that made it, Monsanto, 'Roundup'. banned in many countries around the world.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're missing the point and bigger picture regarding chemical weapons, The point is that all countries have conventional weapons for the use of, goes without saying. The bigger picture is that a line was drawn after WW1 as part of the Geneva Protocol that banned the use of chemical and biological weapons making them illegal so that they wouldn't become conventional weapons. Chemical and biological weapons are rarely used simply because there are reprisals for doing so. Even Hitler didn't break the law by using chemical and biological weapons with which he could have killed a lot more people during his Blitzkrieg of Great Britain. ironically Winston Churchill had no problem at all with the use chemical  weapons when advocating their use against both the Kurds during the Iraqi revolt of 1920 and the Russian Bolsheviks but understood that his dissenters were too ''squeamish' to carry out an attack using chemical weapons. 

Churchill was calling for chemical weapons to be used on civilian populations where previously they'd only ever knowingly been used on the battle field. We could defend Churchill for calling for the use of chemical weapons as him being 'a man of his time', but saying that he was personally never subjected to chemical weaponry as were other men of his time let alone as a civilian so he was a bit of a cunt for even thinking about it to be quite frank.

Allegedly the British did use chemical weapons against the Kurds during the 1920 Iraqi revolt, there is evidence but no proof.... I think that they probably did but you'll have to do your research to come to your own conclusion.

I'm pretty sure most countries have got some nasty chemical weapons, it's old technology, so fuck knows what they've got that we really don't know about. See my earlier post about civilised folk not using them, this goes for nukes-we could have fried all the argies 100 times over in 81 but didn't even threaten it, I wonder if they would have been such gentlemen had the roles been reversed?