CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Toys.

Guest 'eavensabove

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of the Slovak cunts I've met live on cabbage soup and chicken breast hammered flat, covered in seasoned breadcrumbs and pan fried, the only beer they seem to drink is 'Kozel' which is Slovakian for Goat and probably refers to the piss used to brew it. The Polish on the other hand have some lovely beers, Warka is strong as fuck, but Tyskie Gronie is a really nice 5.5% lager. They can fucking drink as well, they have a hand sign for drunk, which looks like a cut throat motion, comes from Russia, where it means drinking until dead, which is how Russians drink.

I've been known to resort to hand signals after a few Tyskies too, as I'm sure you can imagine.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should never mix Poles & Slovaks with Romanians, the Romanians will end up getting killed, the others fucking hate them, justifiably so, Romanians are dirty thieving cunts.

Slovaks should pay Pole Tax

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think my marriage will survive punters sending borrowed dick picks...

Don't think I am that uncouth. My face says it all, no need for a cock shot.

Guest Spanky
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been known to resort to hand signals after a few Tyskies too, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Debowe is an evil cunt of a drink. I didn't check how strong the stuff was whilst polishing off a fourpack one summer's afternoon. Could barely speak, let alone walk. I'm sticking to buckfast wine from now on.

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Debowe is an evil cunt of a drink. I didn't check how strong the stuff was whilst polishing off a fourpack one summer's afternoon. Could barely speak, let alone walk. I'm sticking to buckfast wine from now on.

I knew a woman that could sink eight of those in two hours and still ask for a lift to the offie to get eight more without slurring. Hardcore! 

Guest Spanky
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I knew a woman that could sink eight of those in two hours and still ask for a lift to the offie to get eight more without slurring. Hardcore! 

Your mum must have been quite a woman

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I knew a woman that took in eight Foster kids. Mum, I called 'er.