CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbershop Bastards

colonelkurtz

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm needed to point out how wrong it is and to improve people's lives with my elite criticism.

Typical of patriarchal religions, they treat women like shit, children as sex objects or to be genitally mutilated. Whole lot should be outlawed and all public showing of any kind of religion should be punishable by hanging. We should rid the world of this oldest con and cancer on humanity.

On 02/06/2017 at 4:55 PM, colonelkurtz said:

Barbershop music is a sack of fucking shite that is always performed by grade one bell ends. It just had to originate in muurrica of course.
I don't mind acappella groups and even some choral stuff but everything this cackfest churns out all sounds the fucking same. To make things worse the cunts doing it insist on dressing like a bunch of cunts who look like they should be serving from an ice cream van. 
Also stop looking so fucking happy to be doing it you cunts.
The nation that gave us Rockabilly , Ella Fitzgerald and all the wonders in between from Little Richard to Pearl Jam should hang it's head in shame for inflicting this shitshower on the world.

I stopped going to barbers when my hair no longer needed cutting.  That was about 20 years ago.  Do they still sell johnnys?