CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exeter street drinkers eating pigeons

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Ha! Yes I did that, the poor things didn't know what to make of Tony.

:)

I had met him a few times in my Labour Party membership days, so impersonating him was easy.

Wedgewood was one of the last, truly decent and honest politicians. Genuinely for the people and a true left winger, without the pandering, apologist, roll over for the minorities attitude that's made the current crop at best a laughing stock, and at worst, a fucking threat to western civilisation. I hope your impersonations were respectful of what he stood for. I don't see you lampooning Corbyn or Abbott...I wonder why.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wedgewood was one of the last, truly decent and honest politicians. Genuinely for the people and a true left winger, without the pandering, apologist, roll over for the minorities attitude that's made the current crop at best a laughing stock, and at worst, a fucking threat to western civilisation. I hope your impersonations were respectful of what he stood for. I don't see you lampooning Corbyn or Abbott...I wonder why.

Absolutely, it wasn't a lampoon and much of it was in his own words so entirely respectful.