CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exeter street drinkers eating pigeons

Guest Lady Penelope

12 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Apparently a trader saw some druggies catching 19 pigeons and putting them in their rucksacks for food.

COO, what at cunt!

Illegal too. Most of what people in urban areas think are pigeons, are really Collared Doves. The only ones you're allowed to eat are Wood Pigeons, with the white patches up the side of their neck. Unless you're the Queen, in which case you Can eat Unicorn should you please.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If you find a dolphin on yer travels yer legally required to hand it over for the Queen to eat or something 

Panzerknacker 

What about a Baker's Dolphin coach?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Illegal too. Most of what people in urban areas think are pigeons, are really Collared Doves. The only ones you're allowed to eat are Wood Pigeons, with the white patches up the side of their neck. Unless you're the Queen, in which case you Can eat Unicorn should you please.

Or Greek cock.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another thing that most people don't know is that if you catch Nicola Sturgeon in your swimming pool you have to kill her and send her to the queen.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Greek cock announced his own death yesterday. The gangly fucking stupid fucking cunt.

I wonder if he killed himself tripping over his bucket of spastics in a disabled toilet.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I wonder if he killed himself tripping over his bucket of spastics in a disabled toilet.

He's fine Alf. He's just made a statement, logged out, and is now reading all the resultant chit chat in some self indulgent Svengali-esque puppet master fantasy where he can control everybody's' minds with a couple of sentences. Even his clique now consider him to be "done here".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's fine Alf. He's just made a statement, logged out, and is now reading all the resultant chit chat in some self indulgent Svengali-esque puppet master fantasy where he can control everybody's' minds with a couple of sentences. Even his clique now consider him to be "done here".

Did he ever have a "clique", eric? I tend not to get involved in cliqueiness myself, but the hairy-palmed pseudo greek only ever really had a few cohorts that tolerated him as far as I could tell.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Another thing that most people don't know is that if you catch Nicola Sturgeon in your swimming pool you have to kill her and send her to the queen.

It is even more serious if you poach an Alex Salmond.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His clique is all self made. I pity a fool who has to hero worship anyone as an adult, even more so one who hero worships himself.

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Did he ever have a "clique", eric? I tend not to get involved in cliqueiness myself, but the hairy-palmed pseudo greek only ever really had a few cohorts that tolerated him as far as I could tell.

He had one in his mind Scotty. With him standing, God like and painted gold like a Hellenic Xerxes. His adoring followers stretched out before him, bowing heads and throwing little pickles at his feet in rapturous adulation. All the time the inner narrative playing Shelleys' Ozymandias, over and over in his shiny golden cranium. Tiny penis erect with excitement at his own splendour and beauteous countenance.... summink like that anyway.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had one in his mind Scotty. With him standing, God like and painted gold like a Hellenic Xerxes. His adoring followers stretched out before him, bowing heads and throwing little pickles at his feet in rapturous adulation. All the time the inner narrative playing Shelleys' Ozymandias, over and over in his shiny golden cranium. Tiny penis erect with excitement at his own splendour and beauteous countenance.... summink like that anyway.

A cracking post, Eric.

In style, wit and elegance it was very cliquesque in its delivery. We've got a vacancy now Quincy is dead, PM me if you ever fancy dining at the top table.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A cracking post, Eric.

In style, wit and elegance it was very cliquesque in its delivery. We've got a vacancy now Quincy is dead, PM me if you ever fancy dining at the top table.

Flattered by the invite Decs, and your generous critique. But I'm not the clique type. Any news on the mouth shiteing one by the way? There seems to be confusion as to whether he's coolered or simply retired. Any insights?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flattered by the invite Decs, and your generous critique. But I'm not the clique type. Any news on the mouth shiteing one by the way? There seems to be confusion as to whether he's coolered or simply retired. Any insights?

I'm afraid I'm in the dark. I'm not sure what his original crime was, but as far as I'm aware he is currently enduring the second longest ban in Corner history, only the monumental fucking spastic that is Jazz was locked up for longer.

Proper, what's occurring?