CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Bradford Exchange

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why is someone like you avoiding the real issues just like a politician? Hitler offered an alternative, Trump did, Mussolini did etc, just because they say they offer a new alternative doesn't mean it is any good. Modern Labour are all smiles, but a nasty bunch of wankers underneath. 

I have never voted for the shyster tories either.

Please read what I posted.  >> "Whether he tells the truth or not matter littles. The tories voters are growing old and dying. There are an increasing number of ex students with toxic debts. More and more people living in seemingly over expensive rented accommodation whilst earning the minimum wage and whose hope of inheriting their parents property has been destroyed by equity release. There are of course also a generation of people in the 40 to 55 age group who have worked their entire lives for low wages and who until recently were not in a pension scheme. There also a large number of similar people who have instead had two or three part time jobs side by side throughout their working lives with no pension. Along with older people who now fear for the future of their offspring Corbyn and Labour only has to win a small proportion of them over to tip the balance and win".<< All I posted was a comment about why I think he stands a strong chance of winning the next election .. nothing more nothing less.

12 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm not using the ratten any more, so have one of my new virtual scotcoin. The present exchange rate is 7 likes, but it fluctuates wildly so cash it in fast. Participating outlets available on request. 

The scotcoin has more than a whiff of Weimar currency about it Scotty. I suggest you buy a wheelbarrow while you can still afford one.

By the way I'm offering gold ratten now, although collectors are calling them krugerats which is rather sweet!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Watch you don't trigger a hyper inflationary episode here Scotty, the old Ratten was worth 5 likes, which itself led to the phenomena of "Ratten mining".

Scotcoin will become the "like"  exchange of choice once the chinese get on board bl, get in while you still can.