CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abdel-Aziz Al-Shamary

Jake The Muss

This Cuntbreed is an Kuwaiti national who raped a poor young lady on a riverbank in Darlington, there is video footage of him walking away after he committed the rape pulling his trousers up. Just another cunt this cuntry has given an existence to and the ungrateful stack of slash even said that England was a bitch country. When is this country going to get tough on these primitive piles of shit, to be fair the judge did say to the cunt, i hope you get deported, he got 12 years but do the taxpayers really want to pay for imported criminals, i think not as we have enough of our own to bed and feed in the various over populated prisons up and down the country. 

Doesn't matter if you're far left or far right, what's right is right and the right thing to do here is to deport this primitive cuntbreed and anyone else who acts like this, personally i would execute the cunt to save any cost .

• Like 1

We can only deport this gentleman if we're sure he'll not be mistreated in jail to where he's going, therefore he has to stay here, unfortunately.

The best option I can see is piping nerve gas into all the prisons thus eliminating 50% of the criminals in one night and making room for the 50% not yet arrested. Their first job is to dig a grave for the deceased predecessors. If we repeat this every 12 months or so we'd sort out the crime problem and save lots of money. But say this to our soft cock politicians....