CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theodore Johnson...

Witheredscrote

Released from a secure unit after serving only 2 years for killing two women. Goes on to batter a third victim to death with a claw hammer. It makes my piss boil, not so much the judicial system, more the fact that we have had to tolerate Fender.  What a fucking useless lightweight he was.  I'm glad he's dead. I often wondered if he was black.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Released from a secure unit after serving only 2 years for killing two women. Goes on to batter a third victim to death with a claw hammer. It makes my piss boil, not so much the judicial system, more the fact that we have had to tolerate Fender.  What a fucking useless lightweight he was.  I'm glad he's dead. I often wondered if he was black.

He should have had a full life tariff for being called Theodore.

Withers, can you account for your whereabouts yesterday and have you any impressions of a Lady Gendarmes head on the bottom of your finest French running away shoes?

And the cunt used a clawhammer.  Will the site be a member down?

I forgot. If he is banged up he will be able to post inbetween updating Facebook and drugs and gay sex parties.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you should have posted it then, instead of constantly fingering your skanky old kipper box.   Fuck off

So rude after all the kind thoughts I have about you :(