CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonathan Hart

Guest Lady Penelope

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You were on that quite quickly: almost as if you live only to read my shit, so tuck your dick between your legs and put on your mascara. FYI, you are on the brink of being annoying, we will have to see how we do. Have you read To The White Sea yet?

Imagine if you'd eaten some sweetcorn Jack Klugman Quincy..... a blind person could read your shit!

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I used to log in to read your shit. Not anymore, you boring fucking cunt. Fuck you.

Frankly, I thrive on adversity, so the trouble has been, the content produced by you, and even the esteemed Decimus, has been glib, faggoty shite. Like old dolls at a WI meet slagging off each other’s knitting. It’s simple : pick a topic no matter how obscure, and get your funny bone out,you Greek beanpole piece of shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you'd eaten some sweetcorn Jack Klugman Quincy..... a blind person could read your shit!

Ratcum, I am not sure about you. Kindly steer my opinion into the pink. Substance abuse is clearly an issue in your household. For shame.