CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't address me unless I instruct you to do so.  You are nothing...actually less than nothing.

Punkape is more valuable than you.

Consider yourself warned.  

Sorry cur, how meny moor warningz am I aloud?

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't dress me unless I instruct you to do so.  You are nothing...actually less than nothing.

Is that the same dress you wear when you frequent Canal Street with Punkgapearse?

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

I know her, was speaking to her a couple of weeks ago. She's more for the public school types.

I went to a fee paying school in Sussex.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Sorry cur, how meny moor warningz am I aloud?

Fellow cunts, our little Albert's real name is Bellend Brownhatter the 5th  He resides at 6 baker street, Hull HU28HP.  He drives a rusty piece of shit Vauxhall not quite blue, not quite purple, but has a giant cock painted on the drivers door, and even the criminal community won't go near it for the smell of diseased arse.  

His parents are siblings, mong siblings, left alone for 30 seconds too long.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fellow cunts, our little Albert's real name is Bellend Brownhatter the 5th  He resides at 6 baker street, Hull HU28HP.  He drives a rusty piece of shit Vauxhall not quite blue, not quite purple, but has a giant cock painted on the drivers door, and even the criminal community won't go near it for the smell of diseased arse.  

Pathetic, you need to up your game.

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is there any need for him to paint a giant cock on his car?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Pathetic, you need to up your game.

You need to drown yourself like a paralyzed sewer rat.  

You keep droning on about obsessing over others, yet all you have accomplished thus far today are pathetic infantile attempts to troll myself and Eric.  We are above you; better than you.  I suggest you fuck off to teletubbies dot com where you can act a superior troll.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Is there any need for him to paint a giant cock on his car?

I can't venture a guess to his logic, Wolfers.  I only know what the tenner I paid the detective got me.  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You need to drown yourself like a paralyzed sewer rat.  

You keep droning on about obsessing over others, yet all you have accomplished thus far today are pathetic infantile attempts to troll myself and Eric.  We are above you; better than you.  I suggest you fuck off to teletubbies dot com where you can act a superior troll.  

More conjecture as usual.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't address me unless I instruct you to do so.  You are nothing...actually less than nothing.

Whizz you are nobody .. consider yourself told.

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Whizz you are nobody .. consider yourself told.

Original retort you barren dried up old haggard cunt.  Why didn't you just copy and paste what I told your little rent boy chum?

Fuck off and die Pen.  LOL

Guest Erroreptile404

BBC radio 4 makes me want to sit in my car with a hose running from the exhaust, through the window with the engine running. 

Actually anything after Radio 2 can go fuck itself deeply in it's own arsehole for that matter.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 18/03/2018 at 3:10 PM, Albert Ross said:

Punkgapearse?

Much as it pains me to engage you, I can't help but point out, that you appear to have invented a new reflexive Spanish verb.

Now, fuck off.

53 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Much as it pains me to engage you, I can't help but point out, that you appear to have invented a new reflexive Spanish verb.

Now, fuck off.

I'm very honoured, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 11:02 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

So I made the mistake of watching the BBC news at 10:00 on two separate occasions this week. Same bollocks, twice over.

Each time there was ten minutes about that poisoned Skripal cunt. No way the Russians did it, as the cunt is still alive. Right? Useful for hushing up the Telford abuse scandal though, right? We haven't heard anything about that since that dude didn't die of poisoning.

But Porton Down! Porton Down! 

Then you get five minutes of random sandpit warfare. Some mother sobbing away next to a pile of rubble, some unverified mobile footage of Allah Akbar explosions somewhere. Some under-equipped 3rd world doctor trying to do surgery while mortar rounds thud outside. All very miserable, no end in sight, better send in the frumpy Northern Ireland wifey to report on it while wearing a flak vest and a tin helmet. If the reporter is a man then we have to get the shaky camera 'OMG it is all kicking off' bullshit as he runs through a street to find shelter. 

Then you get some touchy feely story about a wee girl with a disability, or a preachy one about the sodium levels in school dinners or something. Utter bollocks.

BBC news isn't the news any more, it is a weird dystopian soap opera for miserable people.  Enough interesting shit doesn't happen in 24 hours to warrant wasting 45 minutes of everybody's time every single day of the week. You either have to invent it, misreport it or dress up banal shite as news. 

Absolutely luv the “sandpit war” description.   I hate the BBC news but not as much as I detest the Channel 4 news programmes which actually tries to investigate such benale and repetitive stories in an attempt to solve the mystery for the viewer.   It usually has the ubiquitous tribesmen firing guns and rockets out of a Toyota Taliban Tank pick up truck, followed by scenes that some viewer might find disturbing, but we are going to show them anyway.  It ends with some coloureds in suits sitting in the studio defining what their issue is in a clipped pseudo English upper class accent due to the corrupt fathers sending them to Harrow for their education.  Top and bottom of all this foreign war is that these cunts simple enjoy killing each other,  it’s part of their culture and is a past time for them. No different from popping round to Sally and Jerry’s for a game of Whist and a bit of wife swapping first Friday of the month. They never actually have more than one story that has any positive vibe. They could never have an entire programme that shows, hers some nurses who have just done a charity event to save up for a new life saving machine, and here is a child who’s life has been saved by the machine, they are all happy and the nurses are going to get awarded the OBE for their services to the community. Followed by, here are some construction workers who are building some important improvements to the road network, they are a bit delayed but that’s because it’s a really difficult job and they are working day and night to try and get it done for the good of the country. Followed by here are some students who have worked really hard and got good results in their exams, Krishna is now going to interview them without a hint of political bias, and they will describe how they are all happy to now pursue what ever career they wish to follow and earn a bloody good standard of living in this fine country of ours that everyone is bursting to get into.

doesnt  fit the agenda

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Absolutely luv the “sandpit war” description.   I hate the BBC news but not as much as I detest the Channel 4 news programmes which actually tries to investigate such benale and repetitive stories in an attempt to solve the mystery for the viewer.   It usually has the ubiquitous tribesmen firing guns and rockets out of a Toyota Taliban Tank pick up truck, followed by scenes that some viewer might find disturbing, but we are going to show them anyway.  It ends with some coloureds in suits sitting in the studio defining what their issue is in a clipped pseudo English upper class accent due to the corrupt fathers sending them to Harrow for their education.  Top and bottom of all this foreign war is that these cunts simple enjoy killing each other,  it’s part of their culture and is a past time for them. No different from popping round to Sally and Jerry’s for a game of Whist and a bit of wife swapping first Friday of the month. They never actually have more than one story that has any positive vibe. They could never have an entire programme that shows, hers some nurses who have just done a charity event to save up for a new life saving machine, and here is a child who’s life has been saved by the machine, they are all happy and the nurses are going to get awarded the OBE for their services to the community. Followed by, here are some construction workers who are building some important improvements to the road network, they are a bit delayed but that’s because it’s a really difficult job and they are working day and night to try and get it done for the good of the country. Followed by here are some students who have worked really hard and got good results in their exams, Krishna is now going to interview them without a hint of political bias, and they will describe how they are all happy to now pursue what ever career they wish to follow and earn a bloody good standard of living in this fine country of ours that everyone is bursting to get into.

doesnt  fit the agenda

Apparently paragraph breaks don’t fit the agenda either. I’m not even going to attempt to peruse that stream of unconsciousness. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Apparently paragraph breaks don’t fit the agenda either. I’m not even going to attempt to peruse that stream of unconsciousness. 

Awwww go on.  You know you want to.