CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So I made the mistake of watching the BBC news at 10:00 on two separate occasions this week. Same bollocks, twice over.

Each time there was ten minutes about that poisoned Skripal cunt. No way the Russians did it, as the cunt is still alive. Right? Useful for hushing up the Telford abuse scandal though, right? We haven't heard anything about that since that dude didn't die of poisoning.

But Porton Down! Porton Down! 

Then you get five minutes of random sandpit warfare. Some mother sobbing away next to a pile of rubble, some unverified mobile footage of Allah Akbar explosions somewhere. Some under-equipped 3rd world doctor trying to do surgery while mortar rounds thud outside. All very miserable, no end in sight, better send in the frumpy Northern Ireland wifey to report on it while wearing a flak vest and a tin helmet. If the reporter is a man then we have to get the shaky camera 'OMG it is all kicking off' bullshit as he runs through a street to find shelter. 

Then you get some touchy feely story about a wee girl with a disability, or a preachy one about the sodium levels in school dinners or something. Utter bollocks.

BBC news isn't the news any more, it is a weird dystopian soap opera for miserable people.  Enough interesting shit doesn't happen in 24 hours to warrant wasting 45 minutes of everybody's time every single day of the week. You either have to invent it, misreport it or dress up banal shite as news. 

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So I made the mistake of watching the BBC news at 10:00 on two separate occasions this week. Same bollocks, twice over.

Each time there was ten minutes about that poisoned Skripal cunt. No way the Russians did it, as the cunt is still alive. Right? Useful for hushing up the Telford abuse scandal though, right? We haven't heard anything about that since that dude didn't die of poisoning.

Then you get five minutes of random sandpit warfare. Some mother sobbing away next to a pile of rubble, some unverified mobile footage of Allah Akbar explosions somewhere. Some under-equipped 3rd world doctor trying to do surgery while mortar rounds thud outside. All very miserable, no end in sight, better send in the frumpy Northern Ireland wifey to report on it while wearing a flak vest and a tin helmet. If the reporter is a man then we have to get the shaky camera 'OMG it is all kicking off' bullshit as he runs through a street to find shelter. 

Then you get some touchy feely story about a wee girl with a disability, or a preachy one about the sodium levels in school dinners or something. Utter bollocks.

BBC news isn't the news any more, it is a weird dystopian soap opera for miserable people.  Enough interesting shit doesn't happen in 24 hours to warrant wasting 45 minutes of everybody's time every single day of the week. You either have to invent it, misreport it or dress up banal shite as news. 

Put on your tinfoil hat, and fuck off. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You need Jesus. If Jesus was a helicopter pilot he would fly a Saro Skeeter. Right?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Reported for immediately going off topic and derailing the thread...

You stupid twat.

You already have found Jesus. All the Jesus.

You didn't happen to see what sort of helicopter he arrived in? Ape has a thing for helicopters.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You seem pissed...

Fuck off.

Don't be like that! We are both men of God, and we will be paying for it tomorrow. Perhaps in subtly different ways, but still! 

What is it you English Catholic types say? On your knees, baby please? 

Guest Lord McCunty
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Tomorrow it will be "snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow ..."

Guest judgetwi

There’s nothing quite like rolling in from the pub on a Saturday night with your carry out and your bag of chips and a pickled onion and having a right pop at the fucking Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.

I have no idea what this cunt is rabbitting on about but I thoroughly approve.

Do carry on.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s nothing quite like rolling in from the pub on a Saturday night with your carry out and your bag of chips and a pickled onion and having a right pop at the fucking Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.

I have no idea what this cunt is rabbitting on about but I thoroughly approve.

Do carry on.

No pickled egg?

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for immediately going off topic and derailing the thread...

You stupid twat.

What about the scandal in your bank?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I would still splaff one's wodge up Sophie Raworth any day.

I know her, was speaking to her a couple of weeks ago. She's more for the public school types.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

In your case an old harridan whose arsehole resembles a broken meringue, having been bummed more times than Freddie Mercury in the Admiral Duncan bogs.    

is the "ringe" bit of meringe pronounced as in "rang"?

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  

You decided to watch the parade of utter shit not once, but twice.  You're the cunt!

Fuck off.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  

You decided to watch the parade of utter shit not once, but twice.  You're the cunt!

Fuck off.  

And your knot?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Albert Ross said:

And your knot?

Don't address me unless I instruct you to do so.  You are nothing...actually less than nothing.

Punkape is more valuable than you.

Consider yourself warned.