CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crime soars on Isle of Lewis.

camberwell gypsy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/stv.tv/amp/1412601-tesco-runs-out-of-shopping-baskets-after-customer-theft/

The residents on the Isle of Lewis are keeping their doors locked and children off the streets as the picturesque Scottish island has joined the ever growing list of dangerous places to live. Someone amongst the population has been stealing the baskets from the local Tesco store. Sergeant Jock McTavish is leading the investigation "we are looking for a hardened criminal. Nae one, I say nae one is safe until we catch this fiend". Resources from another area have been brought in in the form of PC Plum from nearby Ballamory. "Aaal get right on to it" he told me, looking through his magnifying glass. People living on the island are understably frightened as this is the most serious crime since a tin of cocoa was stolen from Wilson's merchandise shop back in 1964 in which the culprit has never been found. Islander Mr Frazer raised his bushy eyebrows, levelled his pitchfork and said "we're doomed doomed ahl tell ye".  

Guest White van man
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/stv.tv/amp/1412601-tesco-runs-out-of-shopping-baskets-after-customer-theft/

The residents on the Isle of Lewis are keeping their doors locked and children off the streets as the picturesque Scottish island has joined the ever growing list of dangerous places to live. Someone amongst the population has been stealing the baskets from the local Tesco store. Sergeant Jock McTavish is leading the investigation "we are looking for a hardened criminal. Nae one, I say nae one is safe until we catch this fiend". Resources from another area have been brought in in the form of PC Plum from nearby Ballamory. "Aaal get right on to it" he told me, looking through his magnifying glass. People living on the island are understably frightened as this is the most serious crime since a tin of cocoa was stolen from Wilson's merchandise shop back in 1964 in which the culprit has never been found. Islander Mr Frazer raised his bushy eyebrows, levelled his pitchfork and said "we're doomed doomed ahl tell ye".  

I've solved the crime. Quick google. Alistair Darling lives there. Robbing bastard.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you said it was basket that's been stolen, not a cement mixer. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

this problem could be easily solved, do like they do in most midlands supermarkets and charge a whole 1 pound to have use of a shopping trolley. 1 pound is almost a weeks wages up there I have heard. The police can then get on with dealing with serious crimes such as sheep rustling or acting as seconds for Paul McCartney videos

Guest judgetwi

Fuck these kilt wearing, haggis munching wankers this is happening in my local Tesco Express right here in Sarf London, the centre of the world where FUCKING REAL PEOPLE live. 

You have to ask the shelf stackers to get you a basket. Obviously the pikeys have discovered that there is some scrap metal value in these fucking baskets.

They steal drain covers, war memorials, motorway signs, lead and copper from roofs, railway cables ( note that Lady P you SJW) there’s nothing this filth won’t steal.

Pikey filth need to be fucked off back to where they came from.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:07 AM, judgetwi said:

Fuck these kilt wearing, haggis munching wankers this is happening in my local Tesco Express right here in Sarf London, the centre of the world where FUCKING REAL PEOPLE live. 

You have to ask the shelf stackers to get you a basket. Obviously the pikeys have discovered that there is some scrap metal value in these fucking baskets.

They steal drain covers, war memorials, motorway signs, lead and copper from roofs, railway cables ( note that Lady P you SJW) there’s nothing this filth won’t steal.

Kilburn?

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, judgetwi said:

Yeah, good-ol' Sarf-London...  Just be grateful that they don't steal your croissants, then go grab yourself a Friday meal.