CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I also enjoy your contributions Luke. You bring a touch of old world charm to the proceedings. However, the standard of racism on here has been lacking on here and I believe my input certainly lends it a touch of validity and credibility. And I shall continue in my capacity as the corners most eloquent bigot. Much respect. 

Eric.

I know, a load of fucking amateurs on here when it comes to some decent subtle race baiting, its all so fucking tedious and even worse we lack anyone to really take offence so half the time its just wasted. Please keep trying but do take the time to beast RSoles occasionally who really is a head pounding stupid racist cunt who gives us all a bad name.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We have Muslims in Newcastle. You might have seen them on the news a while back running a unique social program in the city.

2583.jpg?w=1065&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Multiculturalism is a wonderful thing to behold.

From what I can gather, the albino one is an imposter. The rest of 'em are Grenfellers. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would enjoy shooting every one of these cunts.

Correction, you would like to shoot your semen on them, if only you didn't suffer with ED, see your GP you loser, or reply to your spam emails.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Correction, you would like to shoot your semen on them, if only you didn't suffer with ED, see your GP you loser, or reply to your spam emails.

A good try Bertie, lacks conviction and erm well..... any real venom, look you will really have to dig deep inside yourself to generate that missing element which you lack. Remember a lack of intelligence can be concealed by a surfeit of hatred sometimes. Go on have another go, Eric will appreciate your extra effort.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

A good try Bertie, lacks conviction and erm well..... any real venom, look you will really have to dig deep inside yourself to generate that missing element which you lack. Remember a lack of intelligence can be concealed by a surfeit of hatred sometimes. Go on have another go, Eric will appreciate your extra effort.  

No venom intended.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know, a load of fucking amateurs on here when it comes to some decent subtle race baiting, its all so fucking tedious and even worse we lack anyone to really take offence so half the time its just wasted. Please keep trying but do take the time to beast RSoles occasionally who really is a head pounding stupid racist cunt who gives us all a bad name.

Agreed, the knuckle dragging skinhead mentality of the 70s definitely queered the pitch for those of us with a modicum of class. God bless cunts like Ratty, who has managed to impart a people friendly, almost lovable spin on Nazi ideology.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eavens would you be so kind as to cunt the shit out of Albert for me. I have plans of setting up a special needs clique on the sight to help those with learning difficulties get a slice of the cake. Kind of like a Special Olympics but for cunts - it'd do wonders for the site's public relations.

Best of luck with it, me ol' pal. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would appreciate his suicide.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're really none too bright are you.

Everyone on here knows that already you fucking tramp. First prize for stating the bleedin' obvious.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you stupid fucking cunt.

Venom intended

Unfortunately I'm not as affluent and articulate as yow (sic), you fucking shit head Yamyam.

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Everyone on here knows that already you fucking tramp. First prize for stating the bleedin' obvious.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Unfortunately I'm not as affluent and articulate as yow (sic), you fucking shit head Yamyam.

You're done here. The novelty's worn off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're really none too bright are you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he goes to night school to learn how to think in the dark. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

that's a bit better Pen

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he goes to night school to learn how to think in the dark. 

I'll correct you, you ARE wrong.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's something very wrong with a society that allows kids like that to live. 

There was a time when one had to pay an admission charge just to see such people.

tumblr_m28tj8BaDi1rnutmx.png

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's a bit better Pen

As opposed to say a bitter pen, with lemon juice instead of ink.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"One of us, one of us". I love that fucking film.

Do you get the royalties every time they show it on TCM?